Playing since 2005 lost 13+3 lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends

I Purchased 3 lots of Lichsgfin 170 jan put Options at 0.45. per share. Current rate of Lichsgfin is around 193.

I request u to clarify the following doubts.

1. Is there any chance of these options being not sold on expiry date?

2. Who will buy these options at the last moment of expiry date?

3. What is the purpose of buying these options at the last moment of expiry date?

4. Suppose I am not able to sell these options on the stipulated date, what will be the penalty for this?

5. Finally, Is it advisable to keep this option untill the last date?

Thanks in advance.

stock72

Dear friends

I Purchased 3 lots of Lichsgfin 170 jan put Options at 0.45. per share. Current rate of Lichsgfin is around 193.

I request u to clarify the following doubts.

1. Is there any chance of these options being not sold on expiry date?

2. Who will buy these options at the last moment of expiry date?

3. What is the purpose of buying these options at the last moment of expiry date?

4. Suppose I am not able to sell these options on the stipulated date, what will be the penalty for this?

5. Finally, Is it advisable to keep this option untill the last date?

Thanks in advance.
Chatara,
mainly this thread is to follow up how stock72 recovered his complete loss or whether he ending up with further losses ...
incase all losses recovered means there will be a party in mumbai to meet the guys here ...
if losses are not recovered then this thread will go until the stock 72 gives up his fight ....

I suggest you to post your queries in popular threads .. like "canteen", " trading using techinical analysis" etc for good response...

regards

stock72

Hi , my name is sachin just saw your messeges. I am a software engineer and I believe I am quite similar to you .Have lost around 10 LACS 2 years back when I used to trade in future. That time I was not working , but now I am working and would like to have some advice from you . Can you tell me , how you work in CE and PE. How is the brokerage per lot and what is the margin money .Looking forward for you reply .
Idont know and dont follow any stradegy or charts from oct last year and gained 30% of my capital until jan 2 2011.

On jan 3rd voiltated my money and risk management rule and gained 76k on that day only to end in heavy loss later that week .

moblised fresh captial of 400k now and so far got 30k profit ... Promised myslef not to voilate money and risk management rules...
let give one more try this time ... but one thing is sure.. it going to be long journey now... Until i sugest donot follow my crude /rude method of gambling ..
regards

stock72

hey stock72.... i have read through this complete thread... and i had a wonderfull time.. no offense..... its gr8 know a guy like you.... man you got balls.... whats ur real name.....

i wud luv 2 meet u once.... what say.....
ya.... balls are there ... but not working :lol::lol: due to heavy pressure....:clap::rofl:

Chatara,
mainly this thread is to follow up how stock72 recovered his complete loss or whether he ending up with further losses ...
incase all losses recovered means there will be a party in mumbai to meet the guys here ...
if losses are not recovered then this thread will go until the stock 72 gives up his fight ....

I suggest you to post your queries in popular threads .. like "canteen", " trading using techinical analysis" etc for good response...

regards
Thanks Stock

As per your advice posted these doubts in "trading using techinical analysis" thread.

stock72

Friends,

please help. is it ok if i go to market as follows

70% chance to win and gian x amount and 30% change to loose and loose 2x amount ?

Last edited:

ranger123

Hello Stock72,

You has again started with fresh captial of Rs, 4 lacks after losing 16 lack in market. I think with your same style of trading you will finally lost this 4 lacks also to the market, if you trade in options without understand how it price change. I am telling so because you work only on the gambling and probabiltiy thoery and if I use the same probality thoery you will lose this 4 lacs alos.

So because your probability of lose 4 lack is 100% (probaility arrive on the basis of your lose of 16 lacs before) I think you can pay this money to some options teacher here on this place or at a place where you live, I sure that some one will teach you trade by trade option trading in differnt market by getting 4 laks.

Because if you lose this 4 lacks in the market then you will not only loose money and time you will not even learning on how to making money in options.

Many traders fellows (like me also) are not lucky like you to has so much of captial so if you has money pay it and learn instad of trying to learn gambling and lose it to market.

Thank you and best of luck.

stock72

Hello Stock72,

You has again started with fresh captial of Rs, 4 lacks after losing 16 lack in market. I think with your same style of trading you will finally lost this 4 lacks also to the market, if you trade in options without understand how it price change. I am telling so because you work only on the gambling and probabiltiy thoery and if I use the same probality thoery you will lose this 4 lacs alos.

So because your probability of lose 4 lack is 100% (probaility arrive on the basis of your lose of 16 lacs before) I think you can pay this money to some options teacher here on this place or at a place where you live, I sure that some one will teach you trade by trade option trading in differnt market by getting 4 laks.

Because if you lose this 4 lacks in the market then you will not only loose money and time you will not even learning on how to making money in options.

Many traders fellows (like me also) are not lucky like you to has so much of captial so if you has money pay it and learn instad of trying to learn gambling and lose it to market.

Thank you and best of luck.
I respect your constructive criticism. dont worry . I stopped smoking, drinking and all bad habits... so if i able to gamble this 400 k for a year for fun then it is ok.. let me take this as a sport... i need some pleasure ....
thank you ...
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.