Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Never seen such a breakout failure with gap.
This explains two things:
1.we should always keep a stop loss.
2. We should act before it is hit.(the ones who would have kept the stop loss at the low of the range would have lost out more due to the gap)

Last edited:

vivektrader

Follow this way:
Downtrend,
now gap down.
Now price not moved much low of the first bar low.
now slowly going up.
a minor pivot.
mPH.

go long above that mPH.
Dear Subhadeep, as I have been posting mostly in this IDF thread and am still a naive learner, always trying to interpret things correctly and asking questions. I am not at all happy with the 'kind words' of Dan/Somatung regarding my posts in your thread.
Since the thread belongs to you, you please indicate to me whether I should stop posting and I will do that immediately.
Please accept my gratitude for starting this thread and answering my so many questions (which were important for me, may be naive for others)
Regards always
Vivek

Dear Subhadeep, as I have been posting mostly in this IDF thread and am still a naive learner, always trying to interpret things correctly and asking questions. I am not at all happy with the 'kind words' of Dan/Somatung regarding my posts in your thread.
Since the thread belongs to you, you please indicate to me whether I should stop posting and I will do that immediately.
Please accept my gratitude for starting this thread and answering my so many questions (which were important for me, may be naive for others)
Regards always
Vivek
Dear Vivek,
As always I can get the waves of your heart. I can understand the mindset of yours at this stage. Please forget everything except the fact that you are here to learn and improve as a trader. As they say market is mirror of our life. In daily life we come to so many instances where we feel hurted but we ultimately ignore and move on.

My friend don't do anything to upset your focus. The questions you asked were logical and Shubha answered in the best possible way. We all have learned through that. Please do not allow the "thoughts of not posting" to grow. We have covered almost all the path.

Thanks and regards.

blackberry

Regards always
Vivek
Noise is and will be there in every field of life,earlier days subhadeep was also frustrated now he is very cool and flows with flow of kindness as ST da.
I think asking question will never bother Subhadeep,he will always appreciate learning and he is.If you don't like anyone comment don't respond.march forward.We all gain with every question.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Regards always
Vivek

Dear Vivek,
As always I can get the waves of your heart. I can understand the mindset of yours at this stage. Please forget everything except the fact that you are here to learn and improve as a trader. As they say market is mirror of our life. In daily life we come to so many instances where we feel hurted but we ultimately ignore and move on.

My friend don't do anything to upset your focus. The questions you asked were logical and Shubha answered in the best possible way. We all have learned through that. Please do not allow the "thoughts of not posting" to grow. We have covered almost all the path.

Thanks and regards.
Noise is and will be there in every field of life,earlier days subhadeep was also frustrated now he is very cool and flows with flow of kindness as ST da.
I think asking question will never bother Subhadeep,he will always appreciate learning and he is.If you don't like anyone comment don't respond.march forward.We all gain with every question.

:thumb:
http://payload16.cargocollective.com/1/5/190052/2627590/curiosity_quotes1_750_960.jpg

vivektrader

Thank you seniors and fellow traders, Smart_trade sir, Ludhianewala, BlackBerry, vijkris, Anil bhai,Puchu,Nitin, nifty trade,wisp,vishnu,monkeybusiness for your support.
Thanks for encouraging a beginner to continue...
Meanwhile found a very apt picture, so sharing:

Regards always
Vivek

Subhadip

Regards always
Vivek
Keep posting, keep asking, keep growing..

Most important keep enjoying..

I can not say that I will answer within 5 min or 1 hr, but eventually, i will answer if not answered by Seniors like ST sir and other seniors.

So guys, keep forgetting which is taking your sleep in night..
Enjoy