Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

hi, sirji, pls provide some solution
thanks

15min

5min
yellow line = sl for corresponding trades.
all trades result in loss.

so have I marked it wrong?

another one.... PNB

15 min

3min, short was my real trade. did not take long(yellow arrow).

1. was the short ok?
2. is the yellow arrow correct for long or should we wait for day high to break?
There are many misconception in your trades. Please read my thread from beginning again

blackberry

hi, sirji, pls provide some solution
thanks

5min
yellow line = sl for corresponding trades.
all trades result in loss.

1. was the short ok?
2. is the yellow arrow correct for long or should we wait for day high to break?
Please read Suhadip sir thread from beginning as many times you can.You will start understanding.

eg BHEL.
ask yourself question,why I am long,am I right.what Suhadip sir tell about trend reversal.
If trend reverses, Why I am not short at 1st yellow line and stop at 1st purple line.

Short at 3rd purple line disastrous

anilnegi

Use future chart and trade the option. Then you will enjoy it
:confused::confused::confused: u mean to say i should watch nifty future chart and when signal buy/sell trade option??

Is it right pls confirm.

thanks

Subhadip

:confused::confused::confused: u mean to say i should watch nifty future chart and when signal buy/sell trade option??

Is it right pls confirm.

thanks
Yes, see the chart of the underlying future. And trade option accordingly. Purely my view. I am novice of option trading. So do not know much of option.

Blackhole

Yes, see the chart of the underlying future. And trade option accordingly. Purely my view. I am novice of option trading. So do not know much of option.

Is it right pls confirm.

thanks

well(option should not be traded naked) but if u r good with options or good with speed then u can try using atm options or itm option instead of futures...never do with OTM.

disadvantages can be : in case of long(in options) movement will be slow compared to futures.

wrong trade can wipe out entire capital or major % of capital employed in trading.

ADvantages can be :

less breakeven points compared to future

less turnover, less tax (if traded with calculated risk and multiple trades, auditing of accounts might not be needed, that cannot be said with futures as turnover will be high and needs auditing even if in loss and over turnover)

if sold option then changes of wins increases but account gets exposed to wide open unlimited loss.

Some might prefer Spreads over naked options.

hope this helps :)

Last edited:

Is it right pls confirm.

thanks
To trade options

For Intraday you can use Nifty future charts, NF is the actual price at which the trade are done. They capture the correct price behavior for the short term.

For swing trades I have found Nifty spot charts to be more reliable and it don't have issues when series changes.

anilnegi

Dear subhadip,

My failed trade in reliance yesterday.
Can you please address the problem in my trading.

Regards

Mmohanar
You shorted reliance after those results :confused::confused: