Options trading to beat the returns of traditional investment methods

SarangSood

Hello SarangSood and seniors,
which software is good for option 3 leg trading or 4 leg trading. Are you using nest trader or other software?
I trade with an operator who is an expert in nse's NEAT software. I find the software to be the most stable but it needs manual execution which is where the operator is needed. With this I have greater flexibility and i can take spontaneous decisions. For example a strangle can be easily converted to a ratio or a spread or a butterfly.

Execution is a tough part in option writing which requires a lot of time to master. But the real work starts after it is done with.

I trade with an operator who is an expert in nse's NEAT software. I find the software to be the most stable but it needs manual execution which is where the operator is needed. With this I have greater flexibility and i can take spontaneous decisions. For example a strangle can be easily converted to a ratio or a spread or a butterfly.

Execution is a tough part in option writing which requires a lot of time to master. But the real work starts after it is done with.
Thanks

anildnr

How about intraday option ? B’cause decay in price almost zero if the direction is aligned with you guess
Sorry I could not get your question. I do only intraday .
I could not the get meaning of decay in price is almost zero if the direction is aligned...
Can you make it more clear

Schatz

yes nifty is my bread and butter instrument... but i also trade banknifty and stocks at times.. like in October i did lot of stocks trading ... Aug i did a bit of BN.. now focus on Nifty again.... i feel i know nifty to some extent... i can guess its moves , its volatility, its ranges ... and it has enough liquidity ..nothing else is needed.
Bn is not a good index to trade.. it is at mercy of few stocks which makes it very unpredictable... Most ppl like BN ... but my first love is Nifty :) .. any trader can make living just trading one instrument and one setup..