I have an interesting options trading strategy.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I've been working on a strategy for more than a year and finally it has become live. I would like to connect with like minded traders with an intention to collaborate.

godfather

What kind of collaboration and some details like what kind of options you want to trade etc would help a lot!

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I've been working on a strategy for more than a year and finally it has become live. I would like to connect with like minded traders with an intention to collaborate.
What kind of collaboration and some details like what kind of options you want to trade etc would help a lot!
Yes, please share your strategy.

Hi all,

This is a public forum. Please don't ask for email id. It is considered spam.

If you have anything to share, please do so publicly.

This is a public forum. Please don't ask for email id. It is considered spam.

If you have anything to share, please do so publicly.
Why would I share my strategy publicly? I would share it with people who are interested only. So there is nothing wrong in taking the discussion further over emails.

Why would I share my strategy publicly? I would share it with people who are interested only. So there is nothing wrong in taking the discussion further over emails.
You are in a public forum. Perhaps you didn't go through the rules on joining here two days ago. Soliciting personal information, including email and phone number, is not permitted.

This can get you labelled as a spammer and banned.

Plenty of members have shared their ideas and strategies here. You will find a wealth of materials. We expect the members to add to the knowledge bank.