Only Nifty(F & O) and Only Intraday Trading

I am Only Intraday Trader in Nifty only.

• Yes

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 35.9%

• Total voters

Brill

sorry, i didnt read the rules and posted positional view. so removing

Last edited:

Trader J

Last month, after 16 September, Nifty intraday movements are very good, very less range bound days, I hope next few days also good.

In September month, first few days NIFTY traded in range of 8100-8200, after mid September it was down to 7980 and than again zoom to 8100, and again down to 7900(Last day of expiry). It was major signal that long bull rally (six month) of NIFTY is over now, we can take short for intraday on selective days.

Trader J

sorry, i didnt read the rules and posted positional view. so removing
Thanks Brill,

We have lot of thread available on traderji having mix of intraday, positional, swing with Index, stock and currency, commodity etc. I like to avoid lot of reading, and I think some one also want to like reading less and trading more. I also experience that if we mix lot of trading idea than the success rate low and enter in trade also difficult.

That's why idea of this thread that we want to discuss only NIFTY and only intraday.

Trader J

Yester day NIFTY open down and than good upward movement........

Today NIFTY open up, and in first few minits started downward......

Overall good intraday movements due to hoildays till end of Oct series.

Trader J

Big gape up open today.........but its effect day trading in NIFTY, I think No. Nifty trading in range of 7900-7920 , and when ever Nifty break this range .....15-20 pts movement will come.