Only NG..... Scalper Trading

Im so sorry boss..

Kolkatta based means i think BMA.. Me also i have account long back. But i didnt face that problem.

but how can they trade without our permission. Its very bad. Same happend one of my collegue with kotak. But this happend cos of my friend mistake. they called my friend and gave false promise.. we wil trade and maintain portfolio. He have little knoweldge about stock market. he agree. In 2 months 2 lakhs loss. He didnt check his account regularly.

But i didntface this type of issue with anybroker. Thay can trade means.. we are giving permissions only for Auto sqoff.. and when margin less in that type of situations.. not agrreegin to do new trades.

Plz no one give permission to ur brokers. They just generate brokerage. not profits.
Dear Madhavareddy
I am happy to know your broker GEM -pls mail me your broker contact details to id guruswamy1atyahoodotcom

Sorry guys.. My broker Stopped trading in multiple exchanges with single capital..

So sorry guys.

If any one knows any broker allowing multiple exchanges with single capital plz inform me..

Thanks in advance.

marimuthu13

Sorry guys.. My broker Stopped trading in multiple exchanges with single capital..

So sorry guys.

If any one knows any broker allowing multiple exchanges with single capital plz inform me..

Thanks in advance.
hello boss..i am trading with RK global and using same capitial for both NSE/MCX trading...

I am trading positional for living and intraday for time pass...