Only NG..... Scalper Trading

TraderPRO

Lot of people say NEST is fast and good. Me also long back used ODIN with Reliance.

I dont know weather this issue or not. for me also some times trades missed after login. I saw this issue in all others brokers with NEST. some times i can find all traded trades. me will check my trades in admin positions. so this is not big issue for me. Hope any one calrify about this.

Thanks for ur valuable feedback.
Ashu

This i observed as a frequent issue in NEST particularly after disconnect or restart. Whenever you encounter this, you have to reconcile the positions.

GOTO PREFERENCES _> GENERAL TAB_> RECONCILE. And, then APPLY and OK.

Ths should reconcile all the previous orders.

HTH.

www. spreddymumbai. blogspot. in

Who are looking to open new account check above link.

1.Trade with single capital in all segments. (NSE, NSE F&O, MCX, CURRENCIES AND MCX-SX).

2. 10 times margin exposure in all segments.
Capital below 5000: 3 Times
Capital 5000 to 10000: 5 Times:
Capital Above 10000: 10 Times.

3.Cover Order facility (CO) in all segments.

4. Fully dedicated customer service. Call and trade facility.

5. NEST platform. Web version also available.

6. Every minute update of news and Research calls.

7. Trade all scripts with less margin.
ex:
Crude: Intraday MIS : approx 3500 per lot.
NG: Intraday MIS : approx 3500 per lot.
Niftyfuture: Intraday MIS : approx 3000 per lot.

8. Brokerage: Less brokerage 0.01% all segments.

9. Our broker registered in all exchanges. We have the best audit team in INDIA.

10. Instant deposits from back office.

11. Withdrawal before 12pm will credit in to your account before 4pm.

12. Best suitable who are looking for high exposures.

ashu1234

Hi madhav ji,

Reviewing again about the broker. Had a bad experience.
Experience 1.
Which started one week back, nest trader hanging up a lot, took 2 minutes to show log in screen and took another 4 minutes to load fully, always stuck at 85% while downloading scripts. Called the madurai guy many times daily but they weren't able to fix it, what worse their single no is busy for the first 15 minutes of the market opening. And their troubleshooting is third class, they don't acknowledge the problem and leave the ami admin once my id gets logged in by default waiting for 4 minutes. I tried reinstalling Nest but same problem, I guess other members might be facing same problem. And whats annoying is that they said initially that my net connection might be slow but my odin was working perfectly fine. So this is the type of service which I get.
Experience 2.
Their auto sq off can trigger anywhere between 60-70% even if position is hedged. And one more thing when they square off it doesn't reflect in net position so net position and admin give different results plus can't differentiate between order executed by them and me. So lot of confusion.
So overall they scored miserably, and I might not continue with them as they refuse to pick up call and explain things.

Hi madhav ji,

Reviewing again about the broker. Had a bad experience.
Experience 1.
Which started one week back, nest trader hanging up a lot, took 2 minutes to show log in screen and took another 4 minutes to load fully, always stuck at 85% while downloading scripts. Called the madurai guy many times daily but they weren't able to fix it, what worse their single no is busy for the first 15 minutes of the market opening. And their troubleshooting is third class, they don't acknowledge the problem and leave the ami admin once my id gets logged in by default waiting for 4 minutes. I tried reinstalling Nest but same problem, I guess other members might be facing same problem. And whats annoying is that they said initially that my net connection might be slow but my odin was working perfectly fine. So this is the type of service which I get.
Experience 2.
Their auto sq off can trigger anywhere between 60-70% even if position is hedged. And one more thing when they square off it doesn't reflect in net position so net position and admin give different results plus can't differentiate between order executed by them and me. So lot of confusion.
So overall they scored miserably, and I might not continue with them as they refuse to pick up call and explain things.
Madhavji, is this issue true or an isolated incident? . I am in the process of opening an account with them. Please share your experience.

Madhavji, is this issue true or an isolated incident? . I am in the process of opening an account with them. Please share your experience.
Hi,

They are in the process of updating platform. Less than 2 weeks we are going to get new build. Currently its taking 5 mins time to login to nest platform.. (not always)... Issue wil solved soon.. NEST is devloped and maintined by omnysys.

Seoond issue:

" Originally Posted by madhavareddy1203
hi,

Im not understanding exactly what happend.. cos i dont have figures. Plz contact customer care.. and ask why it squareoff before..

But as per my exp... i never take chance above 70%.. cos they will consider normal brokerage and taxes more on trading day.. depending upon client all calculation will change in contract note..

But i never faced unnessary squareoff.... in my view it not benfit to anyone..

Plz check issue with them..
Im not escaping.. just im not understanding exactly what happend..

thanks.. hope for best.

Posted by Ashu
Hi,
Well I'm not blaming you or anyone, and yes few or none of you have faced auto sq off issue as this is something which depend on trading style. I take high exposure and hedge position so it is quite usual that my m2m gets above 60% normally at most of the times. On some rare instance it crosses 70-80%, normally other broker sq off only at 80%.