ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear WK,

Yes, it is possible but not all columns from ODIN can be exported to Ami as we are limited in functionalities to export all columns. Since chart update in Ms, Ami and FC follows different procedures, we have chosen similar columns to be used in all three. It would be great if you list out the necessary columns to be exported to Ami.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Loganatha,

I have tested ur software seems ok, but you are only providing ohlc & volume from ODIN, is it possible for u to provide all the fields that are selected in marketwatch to Ami.

Thanks
WK

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear logonathan,
Kindly add your chartsdata latest download link to all your replies.It makes easy to locate the latest link.Thank you

Last edited:

Dear WK,

Yes, it is possible but not all columns from ODIN can be exported to Ami as we are limited in functionalities to export all columns. Since chart update in Ms, Ami and FC follows different procedures, we have chosen similar columns to be used in all three. It would be great if you list out the necessary columns to be exported to Ami.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Dear Loga,

I would like to have atleast the Last traded price, Last traded qty, total buy quantity, total sell quantity , volume & open interest .

I think we can create custom indicators in Ami , even if not I would like to maintain a database of this data in someother db tools like access .

Even if not possible to import into Ami, even if you can provide whatever we selected in the watchlist would be great.

Thanks again for your effort.

WK:thumb:

after installation it is not opening the excel sheet on the chartsdata to view the watchlist.... it says document with the name "quotes.csv" is already open and you cannot open two documents with the same name..... please help

Dear Balan,

Thanks a lot for the information and I will follow hereafter.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

ChartsData v1.1 Limited: Link1 or Link2

Dear logonathan,
Kindly add your chartsdata latest download link to all your replies.It makes easy to locate the latest link.Thank you

Dear WhoKnows,

Excep OI, all other scripts are already marked in ChartsData to export them to TA softwares. Yes, it is possible to create your own database with the help of real-time data or historical data.

Real-time: C:\ChartsData\Data\Minute-Data.txt
Historical: C:\ChartsData\CSV\

You can find above file(s) in the mentioned path - use it to create your own database.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
ChartsData v1.1 Limited: Link1 or Link2

Dear Loga,

I would like to have atleast the Last traded price, Last traded qty, total buy quantity, total sell quantity , volume & open interest .

I think we can create custom indicators in Ami , even if not I would like to maintain a database of this data in someother db tools like access .

Even if not possible to import into Ami, even if you can provide whatever we selected in the watchlist would be great.

Thanks again for your effort.

WK:thumb:

Dear Kentuky,

Your default browser should be IE and the version should not exceed 7. This happens when ChartsData tried to download real-time data from Yah00 and save them in csv format - just remove the microsoft office and try it out, it will work. During MS-office installation, don't associate csv files with excel 2007 else you will get this message frequently.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
ChartsData v1.1 Limited: Link1 or Link2[/COLOR]

after installation it is not opening the excel sheet on the chartsdata to view the watchlist.... it says document with the name "quotes.csv" is already open and you cannot open two documents with the same name..... please help

Dear Ashish,

Don't leave blank row's in-between two scripts i.e data should be in first two rows of ODIN Diet else you will not get the required.

Data's from the first two rows will be taken in to account for limited version.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
I also had the same problem once, but was resolved when I added a third symbol in my market watch window.