ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Ami, Mstock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

An-Unique-Investment-Advisory-Stock-Picking-Services-by-NFI-ffor-Indian-Market-397452018-1389475.jpg

I am using this software from last few months and one thing I can say for sure that it's best I had have ever come across. you can order a demo version by writing to [email protected] and see the result by yourself. You can really make good money by positional and F&O trading. But this software is not for the people who believes in fundamental and long term investing. Best for traders.

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

By any means, can we contact with Mr Lognathan/you?

regards

Dear Coriolis,

Thanks and yes, as you said it is not advisable to trade based on Yahoo's intraday data - I suggest you to use ODIN Diet terminal with chartsdata if you wish to trade with charts as it will give you exact live data.

Sure, a lot of members have been requesting for an upgrade and I am yet to do it - will update you all once it is done.

Thanks & Regards,
Logan

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Hello Traders,

I am trying to find points of differences between ODIN Diet and Trade Tiger. I am hoping that members who have used either of these platforms would help me in this quest.

Since very few members have experience in trading on both these terminals, the only way to draw comparisons is for members who have used either of the terminals to list down the features of the terminal that they have used so that we can draw large conclusions by compiling all the views.

Please follow the link to the thread:
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trad...e-tiger-2.html

Thanks and happy trading!

Hi All,

STill this software is working.. If so some one please attach this software .. I want this badly.

Thanks in Advance,

Dhinesh