ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Hi,
I tried installing the software but my antivirus detects a trojan everytime and removes the exe. Could u please check.

regards

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

unable to run the software!!!!!!
Is it compatible for w/vista?
Tried to run with compatibility mode, not working.
Please guide.........

THE PROBLEM RESOLVED WITH THE HELP OF POST ON 2ND DEC 2010.
THANKS

Last edited:

chartsdata not open. only opening screen continue for long time. Therefore not able to fetch real time data. Pl, guide

While installing afresh iam getting the new errir message . Pl advise

Sir,
Even after installing afresh the Charts Data is not working. Imay pl be advised whether the validity of Limited version is expired.

Is it possible to track OI (update to Ami), as available when getting RT data from odin????

Dear WhoKnows,

Excep OI, all other scripts are already marked in ChartsData to export them to TA softwares. Yes, it is possible to create your own database with the help of real-time data or historical data.

Real-time: C:\ChartsData\Data\Minute-Data.txt
Historical: C:\ChartsData\CSV\

You can find above file(s) in the mentioned path - use it to create your own database.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
ChartsData v1.1 Limited: Link1 or Link2

Hi techdump
For some days chartsdata often freezes. Around 10 to 12 times in a day.I don't understand is it happens in my system or any body else.So please clarify

Dear Trading,

Please check below items.

1. Ensure your system is connected to internet. If you have slow connections then ChartsData will take sometime during start-up to initiate connection to Yahoo and other news feed servers.

2. Make sure that you haven't chosen "Yes" during previous close for auto-backfill. If you have chosen "Yes" then auto backfill will be in-process, which makes you to wait for few minutes to complete.

3. If your OS is other than XP SP2 then, follow below procedures.

a. go to Control Panel-->Programe-->Run programe made for previous version of windows-->add ChartsData to the list.

4. Make ChartsData as your trusted application to windows and anti-virus.

Please follow above steps and let me know if you face similar problems.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

chartsdata not open. only opening screen continue for long time. Therefore not able to fetch real time data. Pl, guide

Dear BS Rao,

Since you didn't mention the error description, I am unable to help you to resolve the issue. Please mail me the error description or take a snapshot of the error and let me know the exact issue to get resolution.

ChartsData limited version has no expiration and hence it should work fine as usual.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Sir,
Even after installing afresh the Charts Data is not working. Imay pl be advised whether the validity of Limited version is expired.

Dear Mahesh,

As of now, No - chartsdata won't export OI data to Ami but it will be added in future releases.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Is it possible to track OI (update to Ami), as available when getting RT data from odin????