ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Nehal,

No, not yet added as I was preoccupied with few other tasks. Will include this feature as soon as possible and update you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hello Dear lognathan,

Is Charts Data now fetch data from India Infoline sofware ??
if yes, plz give me the download link of latest version

thanks in advance

Regards,

Nehal

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Techdump
I am new to this site thanx for ur great job. After installing your ChartData I am getting error "Component 'msflxgrd' or one of its dependencies not
correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
" and "The module "MSFLXGRD.ocx" was loaded but the call to DLLRegisterServer
failed with error code 0x8002801c". kindly help me I am using Windows 7, I hv registered the .ocx file as per your previous video posted in this site still I am getting error. Please help me.

mishphar

Last edited:

Dear kammgcni,

ChartsData has reference to below listed DLL and OCX files and if any of these files were corrupted or not registered or un registered then below errors seems to occur frequently. Follow below steps and make sure that all DLL's and OCX files are correctly registered.

MSFLXGRD.ocx
MSCOMCTL.OCX
mscomct2.ocx
CData.dll
msstdfmt.dll
XZip.dll

You can register files manually using the regsvr32.exe tool from windows. Go to Start -> Run -> type cmd and hit enter. A command prompt window will be opened. Then type

regsvr32.exe "(dll/oxc path and filename)"

eg. regsvr32.exe "c:\Program Files\ChartsData\MSFLXGRD.ocx"

and press enter to receive the following message stating that the file was successfully registered. Follow the same procedure to register above listed DLL and OCX files.

Errors:
1. Run time error (429). ActiveX component can't create object.
2. Runtime error R6025. -pure virtual function call.
3. System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770) The specified module could not be found

All these errors are due to corrupt or incorrect registration of above listed DLL/OCX files. Find a file named Click2Reg.bat located at ChartsData installation directory. Go to the installation path (say, C:\Program Files\ChartsData) and double click the file Click2Reg.bat to re-register necessary dll and ocx files automatically.

Do this twice or thrice if first attempt doesn't work out, then reboot your system and start ChartsData.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

I am getting system error &H8007007E(-2147024770) after installation. How i should rectify it? Help me out..

Dear Mishphar,

ChartsData was supported in Windows 7 but you just need to make sure to do below settings

go to Control Panel--Programe--Run programe made for previous version of windows--add ChartsData program

In windows vista and Win 7 you need administrative rights to register necessary DLL/OCX files.

In command prompt (DOS prompt), goto chartsdata installation directory, and type

Regsvr32.exe msflxgrd.ocx

If you got message saying successfully registered then ChartsData will work else if you got message saying that it cannot be registered then you don't have enough rights to register dll/ocx files.

Once chartsdata was installed - do above setting and start chartsdata else you might face errors like dll/ocx was not registered, encountered error - send/close etc... Also you must have administrator rights on the system

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Dear Techdump
I am new to this site thanx for ur great job. After installing your ChartData I am getting error "Component 'msflxgrd' or one of its dependencies not
correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
" and "The module "MSFLXGRD.ocx" was loaded but the call to DLLRegisterServer
failed with error code 0x8002801c". kindly help me I am using Windows 7, I hv registered the .ocx file as per your previous video posted in this site still I am getting error. Please help me.

mishphar

Dear Mahesh,

Please find ChartsData.chm help file in the chartsdata installation directory or press F1/Help link to open the file - where you can find the database settings for Amibroker and how to configure ODIN to export data to Amibroker.

Please check and get back for any issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

hy how to odin to import chart data amibrocker setting pls answer me

Hi Techdump,

First of all thanx........for this gr8 software..

I have downloaded your software but how can i import historical intraday data for nifty future using your software.

i am importing data from odin diet to amibroker, but cant able to get whole intraday data?? how can i do this??

NOTE: i cant do trading whole time.. so i be with trading for 2/3 hours a day??

Thanx in advance.

Chirag Vyas

hi TD,

Thanx a lot fr this exlnt sw.

I'm using odin diet + MS9

In my case the installation & Operation is smooth. But after updating MSdata folder>minutedata showing only 5 files, namely emaster, master, f1,f2,f3.dat. I thnk to open a chart in MS we need some files with .mwc extension, but there is nothing of that short in the folders.......pls advise