ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

hello techdump, thers a unique problem with the quotes, while i m getting the rt quotes for one tick the next tick shows delayed quote of 5-10 min.. and then again a rt quote and then again a delayed quote.. this has happened on a few days, nt continous days bt days in between.. including today... why is this happening? i guess u mst be aware abt it.. bt havent seen any post where this problem has been acknowledged.. so is there a way to rectify this problem??

kaly422000

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

hello fxgood , are nf ,nse cash and future realtime chart available with fxcentral.

Hello All

I am looking for the lowest cost provider for MUST CONDITION(complete NSE tick data-full granularity-every tick-live) on broadband. Or does one have to look at vsat/leased line options?

Which is the best provider? Must match every tick with NSE records.

User is looking to build 100 tick 1000 tick & so on bars for TA, instead of time based bars.

Import to Amibroker, Ninja & Metastock.

With best regards.
Sanjay.

fxgood

hello fxgood , are nf ,nse cash and future realtime chart available with fxcentral.
Yes i am using it for my occasional trading in mcx and its helping me a lot and i prefer to use it now than Amibroker, my only issue is not availability of all MT 4 indicators in MT 5 format

Hello Dear lognathan,

Is Charts Data now fetch data from India Infoline sofware ??
if yes, plz give me the download link of latest version

thanks in advance

Regards,

Nehal

Dear Shravank30,

Please change your refresh interval time from 5 seconds to 15 or 20 seconds and try it out - this happened when the chart was updated with indicators, cursors etc and this can be skipped by increasing the refresh time interval.

Increasing time interval will not lead to loss of data - real-time data update will be done in the background but the chart will be refreshed ever 15 or 20 seconds.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi

I have downloaded the latest version & installed it
I am transferring the data through ODIN

But when i try to open the chart in Metastock, I get the error of insufficient memory
I am able to open other charts immediately but not the chart made by the utility which means the problem is not in my system
Please advise
I am using Widows XP SP3 & MS 10.1
Let me know if you need any further details

Thanks for advising

Dear Kentuky,

I guess you might be using YAH00 for real-time update - most of the users agree that YAH00 server is not stable and reliable for trading as the server will stop update then and there and we might not be sure what happens and can't questing anyone as the data was published for free. I suggest you to use ODIN Diet as your data source if you are in to trading else if you wish to devise a strategy or know how charts/indicators work - you can go for YAH00.

Yes, even yesterday YAH00 server was down and was not updated after 1.40pm and this happens occasionally.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

hello techdump, thers a unique problem with the quotes, while i m getting the rt quotes for one tick the next tick shows delayed quote of 5-10 min.. and then again a rt quote and then again a delayed quote.. this has happened on a few days, nt continous days bt days in between.. including today... why is this happening? i guess u mst be aware abt it.. bt havent seen any post where this problem has been acknowledged.. so is there a way to rectify this problem??

Dear Vishal,

You can find msstdfmt.dll file in the chartsdata installation folder (c:\program files\chartsdata most probably but this path might be different if you have installed it in other location) - just register this dll as mentioned below

If you are using windows 7 then
1. Go to Control Panel--Programe--Run programe made for previous version of windows--add ChartsData
2. You must have the administrator rights
3. Register dll files
Start > Run > go to command prompt > go to chartsdata installation directory and type below statement

>Regsvr32 msstdfmt.dll

You will get a message saying that the dll was successfully registered.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi i am getting error of msstdfmt.dll error .. .it is saying that it is not installed on my pc ... What to do now ?