no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

Dear Abhi,

Thanks for your quick and prompt reply and also for the beautiful clarification.
Will definetly try and practice this technique.

Once again thanx for the advice.

Cheers
:)

abhiwhy

Also, what time frame you use/recommend for the Di crossovers?
Thanks , nice helpful thread. if you can post 1 EOD chart , it would be helpful.
here is the link ,remove spaces and download the picture ,its in amibroker , 5 minute candle
h t t p:/ /ww w.4 s h a r e d .c o m /file/128092860/4d04a18d/AMI_CHART_BPCL.html
happy trading
abhi :)

why u gave so stress to never have the brokerage exceed 2 paise... if one can not have ability to open such trading a/c which offers 2 paise or low brokerage coz they(Broking firm) also demand for such costly plans like 15000 to 30000 PA.. and WHY NOT HAVE 2.5 PAISE BROKG A/C WITH 2500 TO 5000 PA PLAN...
SUGGEST WHICHEVER IS BETTER..
:confused::confused::confused:

hi
can you tell your exact setup so i can also trade in a similar manner.
I understand that you have metastock professional/amibroker with data feed from esignal

Which broker do u use? how much brokerage is charged? how to get 10 times leverage?

Which stocks do you track and trade with this method?

abhiwhy

hi
can you tell your exact setup so i can also trade in a similar manner.
I understand that you have metastock professional/amibroker with data feed from esignal

Which broker do u use? how much brokerage is charged? how to get 10 times leverage?

Which stocks do you track and trade with this method?
i am presently using indiainfoline u could get 0.02 % intraday, 0.20% delivery with 12 times(default) exposer (expendable upto 20 times ) , presently a/c opening is free at present time with annual maintainance charge of 250 or around 550 of a/c opening charge and lifetime free a/c , also , it provides good terminal and its order execution is probably fastest in india . it also provides 4 timmes exposer for delivery (remember its quite risky and i always avoid it ).you don't even need to maintain huge deposits in a/c u could only keep 2000 , its enough .

now i m replying to manish also , u r free to use 2.5 , 3, 4,5,6,7,paise or whatever u want but remember ur profit target is very less , lesser the transaction cost higher would be profit , but don't go for very less brokrage charging farms ,like r money , because after opening such a/c u will say ITNE PAISE MAIN ITNA HI MILEGA , as my sister earlier did .
0.02 is a standard brokrage figure neither very costly nor very cheap .and all good service providers are providing services at these rates .

i have 3 a/c 1st opened ,religare 2nd opened indiabulls , 3rd and present indiainfoline .
if u r not finding any rm with such rates mention ur emails i will tell my rm to talk to u and send u forms if u interested, if u could manage urselves then its okey .

happy trading
abhi

Last edited:
ok ok..
One more question to all seniors n fellow members...
Que.- What should be the least speed of internet connection required to run terminal and data feed in proper and efficient manner...
Kindly mention the more than enough speed..
ThanX a Million for reply...reply soon

prabit

it is a tem of technical indicator if you have any solution for intraday tick chart(better if u have one day previous data )
there are various softwares such as metastock , amibroker or f chart and various data feeding solution better u see data feeder section in traderji and software section also, there are two indicators named di+ and di- and they can be drawn with any period such as 14 period 15 period 30 or whatever u want .
Thanks a lot abhi for posting a profitable strategy and successfull trading.But I have not understood the system. Pl help me to understand. I shall raise query one by one. Pl explain what is di+and di-. I have heart about indicator macd,rsi, stoch,BB,but never heard about these two. Ofcourse I am a newbie.
regards
prabit