no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

Class

People laughed at the guy trying for 1 lakh to 4.5 crore but if you are getting 1k to 6 lakh in 3 months, then 1 lakh to 6 crore in 3 months is also possible!

I don't have a daytrading set up but I'm sure I can use free intraday delayed charts to test. Certainly worth testing for a week.

Thanks for sharing, please continue your good work,
all the best.

hi Abhi
thanks for your method.
you trade on +di & -di crossing,but on trending days ,crossover happens just once,if you have fixed target you wiil not be able to entre again.so how you achive 10% target?
method seems to work well on range bound days.what is your criteria...
regds
Raj

abhiwhy

hi Abhi
thanks for your method.
you trade on +di & -di crossing,but on trending days ,crossover happens just once,if you have fixed target you wiil not be able to entre again.so how you achive 10% target?
method seems to work well on range bound days.what is your criteria...
regds
Raj
thats the main + point raj that u r going to trade less , more u trade more u lose
we use to trade for increasing our earning , and profit not to increase our volume , use 1 day previous data also , u will get 2-3 signals /day , but these are generally strong signals as ur target is 0.5% so it will be achieved easily . if u managed to successfully complete those small signals , u r going to earn around 1% , the main earning point is exposer (which i suggested 10 times )
yet it may seem dangerous of using such high leverage , but ur capital is less and target very low , so u r not exposed to high risk ,this exposer will make ur 1% into 10% even u earn 5% / day u r carorepati in 6-7 months
as ur income increase, decrese the level of exposer as a risk management tool.
as u will trade regularly u will get enough idea ,and would be in a position to apply the technique even in 1,2,3 min charts to increase ur trades but u will need to become very rational to reach such levels , do use 5 min it good !
it is good in a range bound market with higher difference between support and resistance level but for a very choppy market may cause some losses or no profit , from my experience of 3 months i have found works profitable in more than 15 days in 20 also, among those 5 days u will be around break even several times .
remember one thing use on as much volatile script as u can for a best result , in a trendy day it would provide maximum 2 signals , u could ignore small signals during small corrections from major bull or bear trend so just practice and learn what to pick and what not , its important for optimum performance .

happy trading
abhi.:thumb:

abhiwhy

Good Jokes, were is your benz and ferrai sir
don't worry dear
,all my ferrai ,benz ,anston martin , bmw etc will sooner , blow horn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! near to ur home .:rofl::yahoo:

Mangafreakz

Nice thread, keep us updated about your trades.
Btw are you talking of about EMA crossovers for trading , Sir ?

abhiwhy

Nice thread, keep us updated about your trades.
Btw are you talking of about EMA crossovers for trading , Sir ?
2 things 1) don't call me sir.
2) i m not talking about ema crossover its about negative and positive directional index crossover . i think u should read the 1st page for reference.