no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

columbus

Can anyone help me setting these indicators on tradetiger...
Click on the scrip to get a basic chart.
Right click on the chart,choose ADD STUDY.
First timers ,Keep the default values.
Try to add more studies and experiment
with it.

Click on the scrip to get a basic chart.
Right click on the chart,choose ADD STUDY.
First timers ,Keep the default values.
Try to add more studies and experiment
with it.
Thanks for replying & sorry for asking such a noob questions....But I am confused in the ADD study part..Which study to add ? Where is 5 minute di+ ( pdi) (period 14) 5 min di-(mdi 14) indicators ?

Please help...

AW10

Thanks for replying & sorry for asking such a noob questions....But I am confused in the ADD study part..Which study to add ? Where is 5 minute di+ ( pdi) (period 14) 5 min di-(mdi 14) indicators ?

Please help...
I don't remember if sharekhan trade tiger has +ive DMI / -ive DMI or ADX indiactor.
Abhi has been using Metastock for this.. which is a complete Technical Analysis software. Sharekhan TT provides only some of the indicators out of 200+ that is supported by Metastock.

Happy Trading

I don't remember if sharekhan trade tiger has +ive DMI / -ive DMI or ADX indiactor.
Abhi has been using Metastock for this.. which is a complete Technical Analysis software. Sharekhan TT provides only some of the indicators out of 200+ that is supported by Metastock.

Happy Trading
Tradetiger has ADX indicator....Avg period = 14 (default), Over Limits - Over Bought = 40(default) Over Sold = 20(default)...

use 1 day previous data also , u will get 2-3 signals /day , but these are generally strong signals as ur target is 0.5% so it will be achieved easily .

happy trading
abhi.:thumb:
use previous day data why?? plz explain, as per my understanding, if you don"t,you willnot get crossover before 11:30.
would you take trade, if there is crossover in first 5 minutes(due to gap open etc.)
regds
Raj

pasha

Would be interesting to compare this with a MA crossover, some of the entry points seem to be very close.
Agreed, the exit of 0.5% makes all the difference.
Abhi, are you really trading this?

abhiwhy

see friends,
if u think moving average cross over provides better buy or sell signals u could use it , its also good , but the main theme is ur exit we have become use to to convert our profitable and in the money trades into losses , i want to make lesser but successful trades, so if u use ma crossover it works fin e , i have n't tasted it and can't say which perticular arrangement would be good , so just experiment with it ,
i have introduced this money booking technique to just bring ur attention towards this aspect only , because BUND BUND SE GHARA BHARTA HAI
u can learn too much and get expertise sooner if u practice more ,experiment more and dovelop a rational look.
also i m posting here auto trade alert afl on amibroker users .
this afl i have got from any thread of traderji , from where i don't remember actually , so u could even test it in live situation to get buy and sell signals but remember don't change the exit strategy (its simply best ), i m presently experementing with undermentioned system and soone will present converted and improved format.
but m sure it has huge potential of growth take a look .
also i have got people talking about money management and stops ,
i would like them first to get a touch with these terminologies better .
stoplosses are like Parachutes ,and for safty , if ur flight engine gets fail or any such accidents u could jump from plane ,helecopter or whatever .
but they also have limitations , neither u could use them above 100,000 feet nor below 300-400 meter , at higher altitude u will die due to pressure differences at lower level u would die because it would not open for such a small distances .
so firstly see the situation with lot of concentration , study it properly , if u find some problems , better to suggest improvements for the loop holes for a mutual benefit and growth .
if u still doubt my intentions , u could avoid all my techniques.
thanking u all for ur visits and reply
happy thading

abhi :)

_SECTION_BEGIN("ATRtrading");
period = Param("Period", 13, 1, 240, 1);
mult = Param("Multiplier", 1.7, 1, 240, 0.1);

f=ATR(period);

VS[0] = Close[0];
trend[0] = 0;
HighC[0]=0;
Lowc[0]=0;

for( i = period+1; i < BarCount; i++ )
{

vs = vs[i-1];
trend = trend[i-1];
highC = HighC[i-1];
lowc = lowc[i-1];

if ((trend>=0) && ( C <VS ))
{
trend =-1;
HighC = C;
lowc = C;
}

if ((trend<=0) && (C >VS))
{
trend=1;
HighC = C;
lowc = C;
}

if (trend==-1)
{
if (C<lowc) lowc = C;
VS= lowc+ (mult*f);
}

if (trend==1)
{
if (C>HighC) HighC = C;
VS= HighC-(mult*f);
}

}

Buy=Cross(Trend,0);
Sell=Cross(0, Trend);

Plot(Close,"Close",colorBlue,styleCandle);
Plot(VS, "Vol Stop",IIf(trend==1,10,11 ),styleThick);

mkol = IIf( Trend==1, 10, 11);
Plot(5, "ribbon", mkol, styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, 0, -5); // Weekly trend

shape = Buy * shapeUpArrow + Sell * shapeDownArrow;
PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorGreen, colorRed ), 0, IIf( Buy, Low-f, High+f));
_SECTION_END();

abhiwhy

one more thing don't compare it di + and di- crossover both are just different things .

abhiwhy

use previous day data why?? plz explain, as per my understanding, if you don"t,you willnot get crossover before 11:30.
would you take trade, if there is crossover in first 5 minutes(due to gap open etc.)
regds
Raj
if u use 5 min chart u will get signals very late , if u use one day backfill
there are 2 cases
1) in case of gap open signals would get disturbed , solution, wait for some time about 1/2 an hour , as every thing would get averaged u r ok with system and can pick up the signals ,
2) no gape open or minor gap open ( best situation just forget day difference and pick early signals )

on a higher gap opn day ever stock do not opens with gap u could try others .

abhi,today i trade with small qty of tata motor,just for experiment.initially +di was way above -di due to yesterdays rally.then +di touch -di &bend upward there i took the trade@464,exit 80% at .5% profit & keep the rest till end using trailing sl.there was only one trading opportunity
what you suggest,sorry to trouble you
regds
Raj