no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

fahed

Has any one tried this strategy in delivery of stocks ?? I was working on this strategy today and found that this works well only in trending markets not in ranging markets.

About +DI and -DI

This is for everyone who is wondering what is +DI and -DI

From http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/positivedirectionalindicator.asp
What Does Positive Directional Indicator - +DI Mean?
A component of the average directional index that is used to measure the presence of an uptrend. When the +DI is sloping upward, it is a signal that the uptrend is getting stronger. This indicator is nearly always plotted along with the negative directional indicator.
More info is here
http://www.forexrealm.com/technical-analysis/technical-indicators/average-directional-index.html

Hope that helps!

Hello friends,

We are newbie's and eagerly waiting for the members who tested this system in last few days or paper traded pls post ur experiences of using this system of abhi. as we dont have all the ready things now plz help us to know.& abhi r u using the same system nowdays pls reply & whats ur next three months plan.

I have been live trading this way for last week. Lost some money not because of the system but due to my discline. But overall I found it to be good on general trending days. On whipsaws days it is a bit difficult to predict.

@ abhi : is there anything can be done on whipsaws days? Also, how to predict whether the signal is true or false? Any suggestion will be welcome.

prabit

Has any one tried this strategy in delivery of stocks ?? I was working on this strategy today and found that this works well only in trending markets not in ranging markets.
Hi fahed, this strategy for intraday.For delivery brokerage will be more so not profit will be left.
Regards
prabit

At what position are you now dear abhi..
pls keep updating us to encourage us

one question...

do angel trade DIET ODIN/ Religare R-ACE pro/ Sharekhan Trade tiger/ or 5Paisa TT provide such charting facility the show +Di and -Di graph at real time..

Which broker is worth should I open an account....Please suggest anybody....I will be Greatly grateful ....thanks:mad::confused: