no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

prabit

its not ur fault dear ,u r trading with 4 scripts only so u r not getting things.
i mean that suppose u have INR 250
u could purchase 1 share of say abc company u set exit as 0.50% so ur exit is around 1.25 rupese up or down depending on ur position (long or short )
so if 10X exposer is used:
capital ={250base capital *10(exposer)}=2500
price of 1 share = 250
total purchasing power= 2500/250=10 shares
now if u get 1.25 INR on one script then u would get total =1.25(profit /share )* 10(no. of purchased share ) =12.50 rupese
now gain is =12.5 inr
gain %= gain *100/capital
or gain %= 12.50 *100/250(capital u had initially )=5% Ans .

so don't involve in this calculation now trade with max 2 share unless u get master with the trick , even u go satisfied with 5% u will be in crore in about 6-7 months , as will practice more would attain 10 % speed or more .

i m about 15% (but now , reduced my exposer because i m trading with relatively much larger capital )(now as i m picking more risky 1,2 , 3 min signals also testing other entry and exit strategies other than di+ and di- crossover) .

but u please don't try it now , because selection of best signals in these small time frame is a rather tough task and need experience in this method .

happy trading
abhi:cheers:
Yes Abhi your system is becoming more and more convicing, though I have yet to clear the indicator part, but I find strong logic in your system.Generally traders like me(new) try to catch high and low and highly effected by greed and panic.Your system is a combination of TA and money management and with steady and longterm approach. Thanks a lot again for this beautiful system, though I have not tried yet.Presently I am trading reliance cash with ma crossover. I think ma also may work here, because ma and di, both are trend indicator. If ma also works then the question will be , which one is better. Again I am using 15 mn timeframe. Anyway I have just started and you have already tested with 5mn. I think ma is quite familier and widely used. Anyway I am learnig a lot from you people. Thanks again.

abhiwhy

ok ok..
One more question to all seniors n fellow members...
Que.- What should be the least speed of internet connection required to run terminal and data feed in proper and efficient manner...
Kindly mention the more than enough speed..
ThanX a Million for reply...reply soon
better if more than or equal to 128 kbps

abhiwhy

Thanks a lot abhi for posting a profitable strategy and successfull trading.But I have not understood the system. Pl help me to understand. I shall raise query one by one. Pl explain what is di+and di-. I have heart about indicator macd,rsi, stoch,BB,but never heard about these two. Ofcourse I am a newbie.
regards
prabit
VIEW POST 34 , IN ANSWER POINT NO. 1. I HAD GIVEN ANSWER TO SIMILAR QUESTION
HAPPY TRADING
ABHI:cool:

Dear Abhi,

Thanks a lot for a good strategy. I am observing it for the last few days and found that sometimes the +di line just cuts the -di line and then again blasts off to new high.

Now, my question is what one should do in that scenario. Will I exit as soon as the lines crosses over or will I wait for the next bar to look for some reversal. Also, according to your system if I go Long with +di crossover and due to some fluctuation, it cuts back. I have to exit my trade. Will I go short straightway?

Please clear my doubts.

Thanks in advance.

abhiwhy

Dear Abhi,

Thanks a lot for a good strategy. I am observing it for the last few days and found that sometimes the +di line just cuts the -di line and then again blasts off to new high.

Now, my question is what one should do in that scenario. Will I exit as soon as the lines crosses over or will I wait for the next bar to look for some reversal. Also, according to your system if I go Long with +di crossover and due to some fluctuation, it cuts back. I have to exit my trade. Will I go short straightway?

Please clear my doubts.

Thanks in advance.
joy bhai ,

if u r trading 5 min time frame i don't see any reason to wait for next bar to complete , most commonly in 5 min time frame i use to see maximum 2 consecutive signals ( in a rather range bound mar.) , one false and one correct , so if u have taken a position due to cut , and again a cut takes place ,
u have 2 options
1) normal as technique says : just make an exit and if confirmed then take opposite position (because if your one signals proves to be false , next is going to be a correct one .)
2)if market is very bullish or bearish and a opposite signal comes ,u may avoid it and wait for next signal i.e; in the direction of trend (by this way u could avoid false signals .)
happy trading
abhi :thumb:

Thanks abhi. Can u suggest some stocks which suits this technique the best.

ps: for scenario 1) what is that confirmation.

Last edited:

abhiwhy

Thanks abhi. Can u suggest some stocks which suits this technique the best.

ps: for scenario 1) what is that confirmation.
THERE ARE CERTAIN SCRIPTS WHICH GIVE BETTER RESULTS IN THIS KIND OF SYSTEM ,LIKE TATAMOTORS,BPCL, ADLABFILMS,RCOM,ETC. BUT HOW COULD ANY STOCK BE PERFECT FOR A PERTICULAR CASE , BOTH CASES EXIST SIMULTANEOUSLY ON EVERY SCRIPT AT SAME TIME U HAVE TO MAKE JUDGEMENT WHICH U WANNA FOLLOW CASE MENTIONED IN SENARIO 1 OR 2 , DEPENDS SOLELY ON U ONLY . PAPER TRADE AND TEST IN UR RESPECT WHICH GIVES U BETTER RESULT AND ONCE U R USE TO TO THAT TRY IN REAL MARKETS WITH CONFIDENCE .

TRADER NEVER MAKES MONEY BUT THE TRADER CONFIDENCE DOES. :clap::clap:

HAPPY TRADING
ABHI

Hey abhi,

nice to read all your views and observation from market..well can u tell me how to set all these parameters with IndiaInfoline chart step by step. please if you dont have any prob.

@ Abhiwhy
Happy for u that ur method worked. I'd like to try out your method and i was hoping u'd explain your exit technique a little better. For eg. when u buy tatamotors for 1000, do u want to exit at 1005 (which is 0.50% above buy price)...am i right?

Also please explain:
"u will gain around .50% trade per day and
.50*10X=5% so in a single trade u are earning 5%
do it 2-3 times max 5 times try avoid trading in inside and choppy markets " ...where did u get 10X from?

I don't quite understand ur calculation of net profit(7-8%) in a single day.Appreciate you help

abhiwhy

@ Abhiwhy
Happy for u that ur method worked. I'd like to try out your method and i was hoping u'd explain your exit technique a little better. For eg. when u buy tatamotors for 1000, do u want to exit at 1005 (which is 0.50% above buy price)...am i right?

Also please explain:
"u will gain around .50% trade per day and
.50*10X=5% so in a single trade u are earning 5%
do it 2-3 times max 5 times try avoid trading in inside and choppy markets " ...where did u get 10X from?

I don't quite understand ur calculation of net profit(7-8%) in a single day.Appreciate you help
view post 40, 49