Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vvvv

Re: Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels ( imp )

this thread has provided sum gud entertainment & will do so in times to cum.
i sincerely hope so..first time found sum1 saying tht his/her system is the best with an open challenge to all..our big time fund managers must be goin green with envy. " neighbour's envy , owner's pride "

att: every1,
THE QUEST FOR HOLY GRAIL ENDS HERE.

renu daga

well...
shravani ,,mam,...and others,,,u ahve taken thes eocmments as amusement,,and treated members a sjokers whoever is apssing comment negative to u,,,,
this shows,,what kind of thnking u have u cant face neg comments so u have named tehm as funny talks,

beinga professional something liek this is expected from u...because PROFESSIONALS HATE CRITICISM...u have proved
i request members and me too ,,that before getting much insulted stop entering into this thread for posting anything negative...rather post something good and in favour of her to egt thanks / thanks,,,
she needs,,,,only pos comments,,,because her digetsive tract is not ok,,,

renu
no more comments from my side further

NIFTY FUTURE LEVELS FOR MONDAY'S TRADING

Spot 4360 / FUT 4363 is the PIVOTAL level for today. Bears will have an upperhand below this level.

SUPPORTS :

4345 - Provided good support for most of the session.

4326 - LOD of Friday... also 3-day low, which short term bulls need to hold on for some hope. S1 for today is 4329.

4303 & 4296 - Unless some big negative news (NSG, etc)breaks out, this is the level where some bounce can be expected. 4292 is S2. Also, a psychological round figure support.

4285 - The last & final KEY SUPPORT for short term bulls. The rally from 4200 with an apparent HH HL pattern has this level as the stop. Also, a good support as seen in 60 min charts around 87/84.
An intraday swing trade on the long side can be initiated around 4290/4300 level with 4280 as the stop.
Below this level, bear attack will intensify as, chartically, next big support is only at 4200 with a possible support at 4240.

RESISTANCES :

4396 - Above the pivotal level, this HOD of Friday needs to be taken out convincingly by short term bulls.
BUT, AS PER THE 60 MIN CHART ATTACHED, A DOWNWARD SLOPING mini TRENDLINE RESISTANCE CAN BE SEEN FROM HOD OF TUESDAY'S RALLY. So, an intraday swing trade on the short side can be initiated around this 4395-4405 band with a stop of 4420 (20DMA). Also, R1 for today at 4400 4420 is also the neck of the H&S pattern of Thursday's trade, and touching this level can fill the gap down of Friday's trade.

4435 - R2 for the day

Above R2, upward momentum should pick up and target 4455, 4468 & 4482. FUT 4482 is also the key resistance level in 60 min chart.

The apparent downtrend from Tuesday's peak in LH LL pattern has its stop at Thursday's HOD FUT 4494 / SPOT 4480. So, besides the mini TL break, I would also be looking at the breaking of these levels to confirm the negation of this downtrend.
So, this band of SPOT 4280-4480 is set for near term, with a breakout on either side needed to confirm direction. COINCIDENATLLY, AS PER CALCULATIONS, SPOT 4380 (MID OF 4280-4480) IS ALSO THE PIVOTAL LEVEL FOR THIS WEEK
But, still, the intermediate bull run, with HL at 4160, is not negated. However, 4200 becomes more important now since in EOD charts (from 22 july till date), an attempt of H&S pattern is visible with around SPOT 4200 as its neckline. 50DMA support lies around 4250.
since someone wanted to learn about PIVOTS...

(extracted from someone's post in this forum)

sasi0263

Hi Dears, wats going on to this thread. In spite of such a good analysis why people are simply criticising shravani? We are here to grab some good thing and criticise only about methods/Levels provided by threadowner, not personal comments.

Simutaneously I would like to advise Shravani Mam to please try to maintain your dignity as per your derived NF levels. I am sure that people who are in this thread, appreaciate you for your selfless job but your such reaction is badly affecting your image. I had written all these to continue this thread as long as possible.

Thanks

Nsg deal done, now some news from my sources

SOME NEWS FROM MY SOURCES :- :D

NSG meet approves nuclear waiver for India INDIA HISTORY 34 YRS OLD

MONDAY MARKET OPEN GAP UP BULLISH TREND RESIS NIFTY 4444-4620-4777-5050 VERY SOON

SUPP 4200

The 45-nation Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) has approved a US plan to engage in nuclear trade with India. Following the green signal by the NSG that will cement the Indo-US Civil Nuclear Deal, India has finally come out of the 34-year old nuclear apartheid.

YES Indeed the GAP UP OPENEING ON MONDAY WILL DEFINITELY BRING BACK HOPES THAT THE 4200 ZONE IS STILL THE SHORT TERM SUPPORT.

REGARDS,
SHRAVANI :)

S S

Re: Nsg deal done, now some news from my sources

MONDAY MARKET OPEN GAP UP BULLISH TREND RESIS NIFTY 4444-4620-4777-5050 VERY SOON

SUPP 4200

The 45-nation Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) has approved a US plan to engage in nuclear trade with India. Following the green signal by the NSG that will cement the Indo-US Civil Nuclear Deal, India has finally come out of the 34-year old nuclear apartheid.

YES Indeed the GAP UP OPENEING ON MONDAY WILL DEFINITELY BRING BACK HOPES THAT THE 4200 ZONE IS STILL THE SHORT TERM SUPPORT.

REGARDS,

I prefer to be cautiously realistic than either being optimistic like you or a total passimistic.

I agree beyond doubt that the news has made history and is about bright future for India.

I also sense that almost everyone shall be expecting the markets to be UP and UP and UP tomorrow.

Historically, markets defy public expectations.

Keeping that in mind, let's face tomorrow's market without any assumptions and presumptions and play by the trend of the market, when they open.

That.... in my opinion, is a practical and safe solution.

That also does NOT stop us from doing a double home work. First assuming that the markets do go up and the second, that they dont.

Cheers! and Good Luck.
SS

Nifty SEP FUT WEEKLY TREND REPORT

AS MENTIONED EARLIER A GAP UP OPENING IS EXPECTED ON MONDAY,

So I am Posting NF SEP Weekly Levels.

4441 has become a Trend Reversal Point for NF. SHORT UPTREND FOR NF TO CONTINUE ABOVE 4441 ONLY.

Once 4441 is crossed over and NF sustains above 4441 we can expect a further rally upto 4508, 4575, 4609, 4643, 4710.

So in Short 4441 Should Remain intact even if Profit Booking Happens at the Higher side. Profit Booking Expected at 4710 Level.

If September Nf level of 4441 is Breached then 4377 acts as a Bounce back Level. And any further downtrend in NF can be seen below 4377 only.

So till the Moment Nifty Fut Trades above 4377 on Monday or for the week the Trend will Remain Bullish and Above 4441 NF is a Rocket.

The Short Term Support Zone for NF is at 4191 - 4108 Band

Worst case Scenario for NF is Below 4191 - 4108 Only, which is Highly Unexpected.

Now Crude Oil remains the Only Concern. :D

Have a Nice Trading Session On Monday. :)

P.S. In case of any further Queries I will be online During Market Hours and I will be Logging in between Saturday and Sunday also. Intraday assistance during Market Hours is also Provided.
I have attached my Y A H O O Handle besides my Name. Interested People can add me at their Y A H O O Messenger.

Assistance For NF SEP FUT and Any Stock in Futures and Cash Section is also Provided.

TAKE CARE,

REGARDS,
SHRAVANI
:D

Last edited:

So you seem to be more optimistic for sept expiry. N-deal will certainly play an important role pushing the market up.
thanks.

Last edited:

Hadge ji,
Do you also do trading, or u just have this advisory service of your husband, through which you post calls here...?

Re: Nsg deal done, now some news from my sources

SUPP 4200

REGARDS,
I must say that your "sources" are very good & timely. What you have posted is indeed a BIG NEWS for all of us, as we were all unaware of this waiver & the resulting gap up.
So, should we buy at open or we should wait for a particular level to enter longs?
Where should we look to book profit, or should we just carry over the trade as a positional trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.