Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

renu daga

Re: Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels ( imp )

HI
well good controversy in this thread

well just poking a bit fo my nose here,,,
i totally agree with what vvv ,,and ccmb ,,,views,,
fisrt of all shravani mam,,,u are providing levels,,,in the begining of the day,,but that doenst mean u ahve made and entry / exit,,,it si not possible at all,,,,
in between the whole day the whole scenario can go upside down...
firts fo all,,did u mentioned today a gap down,,,say ,, after thursdays mkt hours immediately...so dont take otherwise ..and not as criticism,,
and strange,,,,u dont knwo about flooor pivots,,,and have passed a laughing sign for that,,when someone is showing u new things i dont find anything special to laugh,,,,

third well members vvv/ ccmb...i think u ahve expressed ur views,,,which is taken as criticism ,,and is not liked by few members u need these levels as ready made food,,,so keep urself aside to it....rather post somewhere were ur views are welcomed,,and let this thread go,,,and enjoyed by teh ones who need,,,same as prepaid mobile,,,
since members few,,,must ahve been fuly comfortable with her analysis,,,

renu
sorry if this also looks to u as criticism

Is that all you critics got, cmmon people shout aloud, i am waiting

:D

all that i can do is just sit back, relax and laugh on all this silly critics who really dont know what the problem with themselves is ???????????

I am going to keep on posting, and do what i am supposed to do, come what may, be it anyone, any damn person who wants to post unwanted unnecessary stuff in this thread, I DONT GIVE A DAMN

y'all find ways to analyse my analysis but even in your wildest dreams you would never be able to hit bulls eye. Get all those pivot calculators and technical tools available on the net or on the www and try your best to find out ways i use to study nifty.

That's a challenge from me to all you men who boast of yourselves to be wise enough :D

I try to ignore and avoid all you funny people who think that there are only a few handful people like y'all on this board who know technicals very well.

I need not prove my accuracy. Time after time Nifty says it all and would always say it all.

please keep on criticising and keep on raising questions about how effective my analytical skills are and post Those big paras that look like big question marks on your silly faces ?????????? :D

All that I would do is just sit back read your funny posts and laugh my heart out.

come on people i am waiting for more remarks, throw up what ever y'all got within you, inside you, make me laugh and entertain me, coz everytime y'all put up a sentence in my thread it makes me laugh and gives me more encouragement to analyse nifty much deeper and post those effective levels with accuracy and perfection.

regards,
shravani

Last edited:
Thats all!!!!!!!!!!!

:D CMMON CRITICS, A FEW MORE SENTENCES FROM YOUR SIDE AND I FEEL " LAUGHTER CHALLENGE " would look Dull in front of your Posts.

P.S. I am Still Laughing, ( Wanna post anything more ) :D :D :D

Dear,Shravani Regards..!!
I dont know what shd i do if i wish to see ur nifty levals for next day's market.. i want to trade on ur tips , but i m not used to use this discussion forum and all , so dont know weather my this message wil reach to u or not, but if some how i again log into this site and able to find ur answer pls guide me for intraday trading of nifty i wnat to work on it..
Thank you...!!

rkkarnani

Yashodhan, U are not probably understanding what the critics of this thread are saying... no one has any personal grudge against Shravani!!! No one is in competition!!!! Its each one point of view!!!

This what Shravani wrote about her first levels posted :

Do you agree that Shravani is correct in assessing that we made a profit of 29 points as per her levels posted!!!!
If you sincerely accept it as correct, well friend, all discussion from my end ceases......I shall not have any more to post here on this thread!!!
In fact , I hazard to say that even Shravani's husband would agree with me if he takes an unbiased view that Shravani has indeed erred in projecting her levels as giving this 29 point profit!!!
No more comments!!!
Have a fun filled weekend!!!
All the best!!!
Shravan
Hi Shravan, Well have to agree to your post!! Though do give some space to Shravani as a human being too!!! Arent all TA human and humane!!! She was in the initial stages of her Thread and a very first post giving bulls eye levels giving profit, who wud not like!!! I think it was more out of enthusiasm that she posted that we made a cool 29 points and 29 points are a good profit in Nifty future!! I think any one wud brag a lil about it, if not thump his chest or pump his arms!!!
Though I fail to understand her(Shravani's) reaction to your post and the way she is projecting herself!!! That is her personal probelm, atleast acknowledge that the levels posted by her are reasonably accurate till now, if not magical!!!
As Renuji said, leave her(Shravani) and this thread alone!!! People in awe with her analysis will give enough boost to her --- to let this thread continue!!!
Spend your time elsewhere, where you can either gain or contribute here i feel you are wasting your time and energy!!!
All the best
R K Karnani

rkkarnani

HI
well good controversy in this thread

well just poking a bit fo my nose here,,,
i totally agree with what vvv ,,and ccmb ,,,views,,
fisrt of all shravani mam,,,u are providing levels,,,in the begining of the day,,but that doenst mean u ahve made and entry / exit,,,it si not possible at all,,,,
in between the whole day the whole scenario can go upside down...
firts fo all,,did u mentioned today a gap down,,,say ,, after thursdays mkt hours immediately...so dont take otherwise ..and not as criticism,,
and strange,,,,u dont knwo about flooor pivots,,,and have passed a laughing sign for that,,when someone is showing u new things i dont find anything special to laugh,,,,

third well members vvv/ ccmb...i think u ahve expressed ur views,,,which is taken as criticism ,,and is not liked by few members u need these levels as ready made food,,,so keep urself aside to it....rather post somewhere were ur views are welcomed,,and let this thread go,,,and enjoyed by teh ones who need,,,same as prepaid mobile,,,
since members few,,,must ahve been fuly comfortable with her analysis,,,

renu
sorry if this also looks to u as criticism
Renuji, I ditto that!!!!!!
Regards

V

vvvv

mr karnani,
u r in the wrong place....now u have to face the wrath of a technical analyst...watch out!!!!!! :):D:):D

Traderji has Hell lot of Entertainers

PHP:
[B][B]Please keep on criticising and keep on raising questions about how effective my analytical skills are and post Those big paras that look like big question marks on your silly faces ??????????[/B][/B]
" I SAID EACH AND EVERY SENTENCE THAT Y'ALL POST MAKES ME LAUGH HARDER AND I APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU ALL ARE TAKING TO DO THE SAME ".

I AM REPLACING THE WORD " CRITICS " AND I WILL BE USING THE WORD " JOKERS " FOR ALL THOSE REMARKS MADE AND SENTENCES POSTED BY CRITICS, NOW SO CALLED "JOKERS", COZ I AM GETTING HELL LOT OF ENTERTAINMENT FREE OF COST :D

SO POST A FEW MORE SENTENCES. AND GET YOUR SELF ACCLAIMED BY THIS HONORABLE TITLE " JOKERS " AND MAKE ME LAUGH AND I WILL BE HAVING A BLAST ENJOYING MY WEEKEND READING YOUR DUMB AND SILLY POSTS.

THANKING YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT ONCE AGAIN,

CMMON " CRITICS ", " JOKERS " POST SOMETHING MORE AND I WOULD ENJOY CALLING Y'ALL AND COMPARING Y'ALL AND CALLING AND COMPARING EACH AND EVERY ONE WHO'S GONNA POST ANOTHER DAMN SENTENCE IN MY THREAD, AGAINST ME AS " JOKER'S OR CLOWNS ". :D :D :D

ENTERTAINMENT UNLIMITED AT TRADERJI,

REGARDS,
SHRAVANI

P.S. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR FUNNY ACTS TO CONTINUE, SO LET THE SHOW GO ON, GUY'S Y'ALL ROCK

rh6996

I had visited many circus live and saw a few on TV also, but never came across a FEMALE joker!!! ALways thought why not !!!

I am happy that Shravani Hadge has ended that quest!!!!

Keep it up mam!!! Your reactions are really laughable!!!

But now it is also clear that why circus do not have Female Clowns!!! The circus management wants the Joker to respond to stimulus and not react to it like shravani here!!! and that too violantly!!!
Excuse me Renuji,( u seems to be a rare exception, and exceptions prove the rules) but it seems the women are more prone to reacting than responding!!!

So people, excuse shravani for her tantrums, its in her inbuilt by the Almighty!! No persoanl fault of hers!!!

Carry on sharavani!!!!!!

Rh6996, a new clown on the block

HA HA HA HA, :D :D

I fail to understand, from where are this new Jokers coming from????????

RH6996, Welcome to the group of Jokers and Clowns.

I EXPECT MORE CLOWNS AND JOKERS TO JOIN YOU, WHERE ARE THE REST GONE??????? SOME HAVE EVEN THANKED YOU.

I AM HAVING A GOOD TIME AT TRADERJI, LIKE I SAID BEFORE,

" LAUGHTER CHALLENGE " is LOOKING DULL in front of all you " CRITIC CLOWNS "

Please Keep up with this entertainment. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.