Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

Re: Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels ( imp )

If learning is only criteria for every thread then u must sit on Indefinite Hunger Strike to stop Nifty Mechanical Future trading thread by Vinod , Can you share us what members learned from that thread except reading 2 levels that is Support and Resistance . Because here it is just 10 pages on that thread has more than 120 pages .

Or do you have some digestion problem when members appreciate or say thanks to Shravani.
Sadly its guys like you (vulture type), who make guys who share their knowledge / system, not feel like sharing, eg. being in the case of Vinod thread, you go & tell him you have been earning from his levels since last 3/4 months & then write pages & pages of lecture & insult him, ungrateful is then right word, you add you 2 cents to 200 $ & think you're smart...

Also I may have digestion problem (from guys like you) but you surely got diarrhea probs

if you still dont get it read what Anujbhatia wrote again

This above quotes must be awarded as most rubbish post of traderji in 2008
& check this he has not been in this forum for even 6 months & is giving awards, in fact your post is a good candidate :D

infact edit it as follows:

This post must be awarded as most rubbish post of traderji in 2008
yes I know you will come with fury after reading my post but dont waste your time do something constructive... or only Mrs.Shravani will be reading your reply...

V

vvvv

Sadly its guys like you (vulture type), who make guys who share their knowledge / system, not feel like sharing, eg. being in the case of Vinod thread, you go & tell him you have been earning from his levels since last 3/4 months & then write pages & pages of lecture & insult him, ungrateful is then right word, you add you 2 cents to 200 $ & think you're smart...

Also I may have digestion problem (from guys like you) but you surely got diarrhea probs

& check this he has not been in this forum for even 6 months & is giving awards, in fact your post is a good candidate :D

yes I know you will come with fury after reading my post but dont waste your time do something constructive... or only Mrs.Shravani will be reading your reply...
U R THE CZAR OF THIS THREAD.
u even managed to find out the past history of these people
hats off to u....:):)

this thread is better than "BIG BOSS" , getting better day by day.

devangan123

No boss no fury here , because any one can easily point out who has become fury over here, and till now i have seen many of your posts and i was expecting more tougher reply from you .

praveen taneja

Oops Tina, no wonder they call it Magically figures... straight from thin air :)

the reason why I asked because if someone had bothered to know about pivots, they would have cease to come to this thread....

Praveen dada, hope you are right, cause you see What I noticed, you and learn2trade both were starting your journey here together, you see his eagerness, now he has started spotting patterns, etc even b4 the so called gurus & trading on them too... & I see you drifting in the dark thread of tips :)D no offense) like suddu, NJ, etc. just give learning a real shot mate, try it, I am only saying all this since we have been friendly since quite some time... Ignore any offense of tone, dont mean it, just leaving so writing fast... thanks
sir i know u r not against me or any one else but want to tell u one thing as i told earlier trying to learn too n taking levels here as u can see in the last 10 or so pages she has proved her mastery in picking the point at which mkt can bounce which can help so many people sir pls dont mind but i m reading nifty future trading n positional trading too in that also are given level at which u ppl bought n sold n when i asked one of my friend in that thread asked nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye.I m too not making any allegation or offending but i want to request all the seniors that u all combinely start a thread in which after mkt teach the learner how to read mkt sentiment n OI n all that bcoz all those who are unable to understand TSQ/BSQ n all that run for short cut.THNX for ur advice dada god bless u all:)

coolboy007

sir i know u r not against me or any one else but want to tell u one thing as i told earlier trying to learn too n taking levels here as u can see in the last 10 or so pages she has proved her mastery in picking the point at which mkt can bounce which can help so many people sir pls dont mind but i m reading nifty future trading n positional trading too in that also are given level at which u ppl bought n sold n when i asked one of my friend in that thread asked nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye.I m too not making any allegation or offending but i want to request all the seniors that u all combinely start a thread in which after mkt teach the learner how to read mkt sentiment n OI n all that bcoz all those who are unable to understand TSQ/BSQ n all that run for short cut.THNX for ur advice dada god bless u all:)
Yes Mr. Praveen is right , for a novice like me who just strated FUTURE trading a week back with the help of traderji members , complex terms are difficult to understand , even reading chrts is impossible for me right now , so i solelyrely on supports and resistances and then trade accordingly which are being provided in this thread . I should pass the KG class first fro m this thread , then i would have to move on to the senior secondary classes of Satyajit sir and Czar sir.

Thanks

renu daga

just tell me frankly u guys,honestly

havent u learned single thing on how to interprete charts!!!
especaully nifty

renu

V

vvvv

sorry to interrupt coolboy, if u consider urself a novice & beginer u shudnt be in futures...u r playing against the biggest minds of the markets..this is the playground of the big boys..we are tiny ants..
imagine going to playing cricket as a beginner & facing brett lee in the very 1st over of ur life..now can u imagine the scenario....

Dear Members,

Nifty is consolidating for the last 3 hours. Any vie of Nifty (F) tgt for intraday and Pivot.

coolboy007

sorry to interrupt coolboy, if u consider urself a novice & beginer u shudnt be in futures...u r playing against the biggest minds of the markets..this is the playground of the big boys..we are tiny ants..
imagine going to playing cricket as a beginner & facing brett lee in the very 1st over of ur life..now can u imagine the scenario....
You cant always be scared , yes i know many may call me a fool for being a beginner and trading in futures but my risk factor is really low. From past 2-3 weeks i am trading in 1 LOT OF MINIFTY , how much loss can i incur, even if nifty slides 500 pts which i hope it never will i will max lose 10000.
I am not like those who from their first trade in futures start trading in nifty lots of 2-3 lots. I am cautious. I am just 17 years old , if i start studying charts and levels now hope that after 2-3 years i am trained and can earn a little extra in addn to my job.

:D

coolboy007

just tell me frankly u guys,honestly

havent u learned single thing on how to interprete charts!!!
especaully nifty

renu
Frankly NO till now not, but i have joined just 15 days back ,and even have my exms from today. After 1 year i am sure with those useful charts i will be able to intrepret the trend lines and other things which the members of traderji are posting .

Status
Not open for further replies.