Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

aabhi06

Re: Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels ( imp )

HARI OM.
Shravani--- AS you predicted* Avoid Going Long if Nifty Futures Trades Below 4470.Break below 4470 will take Nifty Futures to 4444, 4424, 4408 Levels.*
Superb prediction for NIFTY FUTURE. At least 3 times NF
came down from 4470 !!.
Thanks.
-Abhishek.

Nifty FUTURES 4363 NIFTY SPOT 4370

HARI OM, :)

I thank everyone for the Appreciation and the Feedback, I wasn't able to respond properly at Y AH OO Messenger today because I was at the Terminal and my Husband is not keeping well.

INFLATION IS DOWN AND SO IS NIFTY. NIFTY WAS RANGEBOUND TODAY AND MOVED IN BETWEEN OF 4470, 4425.

Bounceback level was Predicted at 4424 and Nifty Bounced back from 4420 to make a High of 4494. Shri Ram. :D

For Tomorrow 05-09-08 Nifty Sep Futures

Avoid Long if Nifty Futures Trades Below 4448.

Weakness in Nifty Futures Expected below 4448.

Uptrend above 4448 Only.

If 4448 is broken then :-

Immediate Support at 4418. Break Below 4418 will take Sep Nifty Futures to 4398 and 4376.

Inability to Sustain above 4376 will take it further at the Lower level of 4363.

IMP :- This 4363 level will act as a Strong level of Bounce back. Short Covering expected at this Level.

Nifty will become Bearish if and only if it breaks 4363 and Bears will have a Blast if 4363 is Broken.

Uptrend for Nifty Futures would be above 4448

so above 4448 Target for Nifty Sep Futures is at 4466,4484. Todays High of 4494 will act as a Strong Resistance, move past 4494 will take Nifty Futures to 4502, 4521 & 4539. Profit Booking expected at 4539 - 4545.

Further Uptrend above 4545 only.

Support Level of 4363 for Nifty Futures and 4370 for Spot Nifty are crucial Levels. Do not go short if Spot and Future Nifty Retrace ( bounce back ) from this Crucial Levels.

Have a Nice Trading Session for Friday.

Regards,
Shravani
:)

P.S. " I have attached my y ah oo messenger Tag besides my name. So Traders can add me at Y a hoo messenger.
I will be online during Market Hours. "

Last edited:
V

vvvv

got a chance to do sum study on the levels posted for 4th sep 2008
to cut a long story short for intraday
supports = 4470,4444,4424,4408
resistance = 4535,4544,4567
distance between 1st support & 1st resistance is huge..luckily nifty did not trade in between.wht was the plan if today we traded in between these levels??? none i suppose...not the way to trade without a plan.
so wht if it broke a few lines & fell down..doesnt prove anything..nifty bounced back from 4420 & 4426..
4494 is the high today from where nifty fell..these levels doesnt feature anywhere.
nifty resumed its downtrend after it broke 4468 & not 4470.its then only tht rapid selling started off..
u can say its a matter of 2 - 4 pts here & there..it matters when u put ur money on the line bcos break of 4468 signifies a change in the trend from up to down

SO WHY AM I WRITNG ALL THIS.
lets compare todays scenario with classic floor pivot levels...nothin magical bcos every tom,dick & harry knows abt the levels.
1st 5 min bar below the pivot,thus bias is bearish,nifty goes down.stays near 4400 for sum time , another support level.(sumthing which doesnt appear in the earlier system),& then resumes it journey towards the pivot again.as it again breaks the pivot from the top(the big red candle),nifty turns bearish again.if u see the chart the pivot then acts as the resistance level & we close below the pivot.

MORAL OF THE STORY
there is nothin magical in any of these levels..i am following a system...if i have to follow sum other system which gives magical levels thn it better be "REAL DAMN GUD" & tht too everyday...if any1 plots the classic pivot levels on the chart for nifty fut 2dy on the 5 mins,then he can see wht im talking abt.so do i need those magical levels everyday...surely not..floor pivots works better than these everyday & it will continue to do so.
nifty fut low 2dy at 4420.15 was a tomdemark support from where it bounced back & went into an uptrend...so here it is,all the facts...
point to note is tht the formula for all these levels are available freely on the net.

i know tht this person will take this with a pinch of salt, but then this is reality...if any1 wants to verify,let him plot the pivot levels & these magical levels on a blank chart...the chart will speak for itself.

novice1

MORAL OF THE STORY
there is nothin magical in any of these levels..i am following a system...if i have to follow sum other system which gives magical levels thn it better be "REAL DAMN GUD" & tht too everyday...if any1 plots the classic pivot levels on the chart for nifty fut 2dy on the 5 mins,then he can see wht im talking abt.so do i need those magical levels everyday...surely not..floor pivots works better than these everyday & it will continue to do so.
nifty fut low 2dy at 4420.15 was a tomdemark support from where it bounced back & went into an uptrend...so here it is,all the facts...
point to note is tht the formula for all these levels are available freely on the net.

i know tht this person will take this with a pinch of salt, but then this is reality...if any1 wants to verify,let him plot the pivot levels & these magical levels on a blank chart...the chart will speak for itself.
My 2 Cents:

MORAL OF THE STORY: If you do not want to use it NOBODY compels you. ALSO NOBODY COMPELS YOU TO VISIT THIS THREAD. If you so wish start your thread of your own "VOICES AGAINST ShravaniHadge" and whoever wants to criticize let them do it in that thread.. Leave this thread alone. I am a neutral person and I am in no way concerned with the author of this thread.

praveen taneja

yes pls do not spoil the interest of others who read these levels with interest n try to follow if u hav ur good pivots n 5min as u say pls share them with others too.As all seniors follow the rule u also follow the rule of EARN N LET EARN thnx

V

vvvv

yes pls do not spoil the interest of others who read these levels with interest n try to follow if u hav ur good pivots n 5min as u say pls share them with others too.As all seniors follow the rule u also follow the rule of EARN N LET EARN thnx
why dont u visit saints thread & find out wht are pivots for urself...& besides it was stated tht the software & the levels were magical...if there is nothing magical then dont preach it..& besides best of luck to u with the magicals levels.as far as the pivot levels of my magical formula is concerned , they are available freely on the net..
gud bye

PHP:
why dont u visit saints thread & find out wht are pivots for urself...& besides it was stated tht the software & the levels were magical...if there is nothing magical then dont preach it..& besides best of luck to u with the magicals levels.as far as the pivot levels of my magical formula is concerned , they are available freely on the net..
gud bye
Respected Mr. VVV,

Since the first day I am used to take Criticism.

No Problem, Can u just tell me 4363 Nifty Futures and 4370 for Spot Nifty, which Pivot Levels are this and from where have they emerged?????????????

I would be happy to learn new things from Mr. VVV.

I hope MR. VVV find's new Techniques and teach me some as I am not familiar with Technicals and I do not Understand what Nifty Futures is, so forget the Levels!!!!!!!!

Floor Pivots, heard from the First time!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank you MR.VVV.

Keep Posting your Innovations and New Ideas, I am Happy that you visit my thread Regularly.

Have a Nice Trading Session in this Chopppy and Volatile Market.

Regards,
Shravani :)

Last edited:

My 2 Cents:

MORAL OF THE STORY: If you do not want to use it NOBODY compels you. ALSO NOBODY COMPELS YOU TO VISIT THIS THREAD. If you so wish start your thread of your own "VOICES AGAINST ShravaniHadge" and whoever wants to criticize let them do it in that thread.. Leave this thread alone. I am a neutral person and I am in no way concerned with the author of this thread.
WEll said, novice!

to cut a long story short for intraday
supports = 4470,4444,4424,4408
resistance = 4535,4544,4567
distance between 1st support & 1st resistance is huge..luckily nifty did not trade in between.wht was the plan if today we traded in between these levels??? none i suppose...not the way to trade without a plan.
so wht if it broke a few lines & fell down..doesnt prove anything..nifty bounced back from 4420 & 4426..
4494 is the high today from where nifty fell..these levels doesnt feature anywhere.
nifty resumed its downtrend after it broke 4468 & not 4470.its then only tht rapid selling started off..
u can say its a matter of 2 - 4 pts here & there..it matters when u put ur money on the line bcos break of 4468 signifies a change in the trend from up to down

SO WHY AM I WRITNG ALL THIS.
lets compare todays scenario with classic floor pivot levels...nothin magical bcos every tom,dick & harry knows abt the levels.
1st 5 min bar below the pivot,thus bias is bearish,nifty goes down.stays near 4400 for sum time , another support level.(sumthing which doesnt appear in the earlier system),& then resumes it journey towards the pivot again.as it again breaks the pivot from the top(the big red candle),nifty turns bearish again.if u see the chart the pivot then acts as the resistance level & we close below the pivot.

MORAL OF THE STORY

1. There is no plan between 2 levels? How do you trade?

Is it necessary to trade all the time? Not being in trade is also a position. This is a thread on intraday positions. So, it is perfectly all right if you do not trade unless some trend emerges.

2. You are criticizing a diff. of 2 points. Is there any analyst who can claim to be on the dot everytime he or she gives levels? I think this criticism is ridiculeous.

3. Even in the system you are trading ( 60 min. flow) there are several occasions when the trade goes against you, but then that is part of the game. ( Saint's words, not mine.)

So, I suppose Saint's system is successful because that system presumes you will always be in the trade. Shravani is giving levels for intraday or short term and in her own way, she has proved herself to be correct more often than not.

What's your problem, man?

V

vvvv

well said man..ur post sums it all up..people here are asking abt trends & they are trading.sum1 hasnt heard of floor pivots & is laughing at me..wudnt have posted but i am replying & this shud sum it all
4363 - very , very imp support area..
pls look at the chart..nifty fut didnt bounce back from 4363 at all ..it broke it a few times..in tht respect u can draw any random horzontal line & say tht above the line stock is bullish & below it is bearish. a calculation of support & resist area has to have sumthing in it...it just cant be a random line.4363 on the charts dont have much significance today.

as per pivot methodology - the line which acted as a key support was 4347..any1 can plot this line on the intraday nifty fut chart & hell know wht im talikng abt.
4384 --- imp resist for 2dy.we have a big red candle at the break of this line & nifty was down.
these are not my levels..these are the levels which every trader knows..nothin secret abt.
im wasting my time here..so if any1 wants to be sarcastic , let it be.
the point to consider is why so much hype abt this system when u have better alternatives with formula open to the public.
good bye & best of luck to this thread

Shravani,
U have reduced one "V" from vvvv and calling him 'vvv'!!!! :D

Floor Pivots, you say you havent heard about, do check this link!!!

http://www.esignalcentral.com/university/esignal/addons/arps/floorpivots.asp

Regards
Shravan
ps.: Being sarcastic takes you nowhere!!! What vvvv wrote wasnt totally wrong.... it wasnt just a post to ridicule you!!! Dont you see he is just trying to analyse the analysis!!!!
U had in the past ignored some valid points raised by me, but the post was removed by the moderators though here was nothing offending in it!!
I had in the past(the post removed) asked you to kindly post an example on any day 'how to trade your levels'!!! Posting just the levels is not enough!!
You cared not to reply as u hv ignored a few other dissenting posts!!!
Any way it does not bother me, u need not respond to my post, but do check the link posted, u will get a bit abt what vvvv was saying abt Pivots!!

Status
Not open for further replies.