NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amit,

Always sad to see the end of anything great..........Sincerely hoping that you will still come in every now and then and share your wisdom with all of us.

Wishing you all the very best in everything that Life has to offer.

All the best!
Saint

Amit,

Your decision is respected.

I would like to thank you for the learning and sharing since the time I joined this thread. Hope to catch you.

Regards,
Rinv

Hope to meet you along with other senior members some day (hopefully soon). IF you, Saint and others would initiate a get together anywhere in India , would be great. Im sure many would join. Its not only your analysis but also your goodness and honesty that reflects in every post. Coming across people like You and Saint happens just a few times in a life. I am privilleged. Thank you

AMITBE

Again, I wish to thank all of you for all the wishes and affection...to each one of you posted here, my gratitude to you again.

There are a few I'm replying to:

Agilent said:
Amit
Here's a message from somone you have had a rather topsy turvy relationship with .....

I don't know why or for how long you will be away from this thread, but I do believe there's lots all of us can learn from u, so hope u will stick around

Take care and see u around

AGILENT
Agilent, topsy turvy doesn't matter...the markets after all do the same topsy turvy jig...let's just go for the tops and to heck with the turvs.
Why I'm off this thread is, there are others at the forum who need to develop their theories, systems and skills and perhaps they should begin to post to test and hone what they are learning.
I'll be around.

munchikana said:
Dear Amit,
It is extremely saddening to note the end of such an informative and educative thread. If the reasons for closing the thread are purely personal, I have nothing to say. On the other hand, if the reason to close the thread is that it is taking too much of your time and energy, I have got one humble request, which you may consider. Why can't you start a weekly thread on Nifty? Option is entirely yours.
Hi munchikana...thanks again, and at some point I'll likely start posting a weekly outlook for the Nifty.

Saint said:
Hi Amit,

Always sad to see the end of anything great..........Sincerely hoping that you will still come in every now and then and share your wisdom with all of us.

Wishing you all the very best in everything that Life has to offer.

All the best!
Saint
Saint...no matter what...as long as you're around to guide, this forum is in great hands.
I'm around trading pretty much every day...and will be in and out of here.
Thanks again.

vinsu said:
Dear Amitda ,,

Request you to elaborate on "Keep July 10 and 19 in your notes as dates when some significant turns may likely come in the markets."....
Hi Vinsu...will return with this later..in a few days.

Finally from June 23:
AMITBE said:
Hi gvnarendra...the way I see it is, in your 5 minute chart the major resistance high just above the 'rising wedge' is at 3100 area?
Much would depend on this area being taken out, and as I have written in the above post, a move above 3065, and to extend it to 3079, may well do the job.
If so, the target as mentioned in the above post is 3121, and perhaps 3135.
Hi gvnarendra...Friday's high 3134 all but tested the target zone mentioned above.
Today it's been the same trading band all morning.

Consolidation at around these levels would be great to keep up this pullback.
At closing above the current target zone, 3135, the Nifty should be moving to test 3177-3192 area. This would also be a 50% retracement zone in this entire bearish phase, and is a crucial area.

Lower below, 3065-3039 become very important.
3013 is critical as below here this move would be in danger of breaking down.

Hi Amitda,

I guess I am the last one to thank you for this wonderful thread. As Saint said "Always sad to see the end of anything great", I too feel sad but also thankful for sharing your knowledge with us.

Happy to hear that you will be around and hope to catch up with you sometime on chat.

Cheers,
Ashish

Hi Amit,

It is always sad to see that great things comes to an end. It was very nice of u to take up lot of energy to post your views on every morning. Really Kudos to u.

We wish u to take active participation on all informative threads as ur analysis would be too great to have.

Sorry to post so late, I m down with malaria and didn't checked anything from last 2weeks.

Catch u online some time soon.

Regards
Raj

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Amit,

It is always sad to see that great things comes to an end. It was very nice of u to take up lot of energy to post your views on every morning. Really Kudos to u.

We wish u to take active participation on all informative threads as ur analysis would be too great to have.

Sorry to post so late, I m down with malaria and didn't checked anything from last 2weeks.

Regards
Raj
Ouch Raj,..........take rest and wishing you a speedy recovery,my friend.Hope to see you back in your element soon.

Take care.......

All the best!
Saint

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Amit,

Regards
Raj
Raj,

are you still in Vizag? Beware of Chikugunya.. looks like you are already bitten by it.

satya

karthikmarar

Hi Raj

Get well soon , Raj. All the monkeys in the "Elephant's school of Technical Analysis" were wondering about your whereabouts... :D Somebody reported that you were seen last on the streets of singapore

Missing you in the learning sessions. We are having great lessions from the Master. Join Soon :)

warm regards

karthik

AJAY

Hi Raj,
Infact I too was of the opinion that you are off to Singapore. Get well soon and Singapore is waiting for you.
Wishing you a speedy recovery
AJAY

Status
Not open for further replies.