NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
srisara said:
take a break and chill out Amit.
I second that.... with the index meandering like the Brahmputra or Yangtze..... its best to cool the heels... daily analysis can take its toll

Thanks for all the great work.... your insight into the markets is fascinating.

hai amit, what a coincidence. only today i sold out all my remaining stocks keeping 10 infy, 25 tcs 5, wipro as mementos of this market.the manipulators are out to suck the last ofthe blood from the indian investors and why should i allow them to suck the last drop.so i sold one lot on 18th May and next today.no more investments or predicitions till then.maybe some replies to posts.
bye
ravi

AMITBE said:
And finally folks...I'm from now on closing down this thread.
Any member who wants to track the Nifty and make postings hereafter, I believe should do so in a separate thread so that their stance and outlook etc on the Nifty may be recorded distinctly for people to track clearly.

Cross talk and being at odds with outlooks and projections, as the day drags on in the heat of trading, only muddles up the tone of any individual analysis.
That way there would be no mishmash of views and projections all in one thread.

This is my last post here on matters related to the Nifty.

Thanks for all the support.
Thanks & Kudos to you, Amit Ji for all the pain you have taken to guide the members through the choppy waters of the sea called NIFTY. You have certainly stood like a Light House all through this period.

Though we would have loved to hear your views for times eternal, we understand that there are certain limitations on every individual and there is more to life than stocks.

Best wishes for your travelling & other plans.
--Ashish

AMITBE said:
Any member who wants to track the Nifty and make postings hereafter, I believe should do so in a separate thread so that their stance and outlook etc on the Nifty may be recorded distinctly for people to track clearly.

Cross talk and being at odds with outlooks and projections, as the day drags on in the heat of trading, only muddles up the tone of any individual analysis.

Very sorry to read this ... I was a regular reader and in these turbulent times, your comments were like lighthouse beacon for us floundering traders. Hope you change your mind. In any case, my sincerest thanks for this informative thread. :)

AMITBE said:
The last traded value at 2981.75 is not too bad as it's well above the midway point of the length of the line mentioned in the first quote above.

And the bigger move earlier got topped off at just about 3004 where 3009 was expected to give trouble.

So it's not at all a bad close for me...except that it's rather noncommittal, the doubt coming mainly from the reaction at 3004.
The move really should have extended beyond 3009...or at least 2994 should not have been given up.

At exactly 2.40 ONGC and Reliance each lost about 20 points on two consequtive 10 minute bars...and so did the Nifty, which lost about 45 points from the day's high.
I'm not sure which other index counters were manipulated at those bars and who knows why...
The move was building up very well and the disposition would have turned distinctly bullish if it had gone on.
Perhaps the move will come tomorrow?? The market, or at least the index management counters do seem to be in strong hands, else the late day sellout would have been strong.

Dear Amit

we expect u to see in a new thread which would give information and support to all friends in the forum. thanks a lot Amit and best wishes:)

AMITBE said:

Thanks Amit for all the education and guidance provided by you. I do hope you will continue being our friend, philosopher and guide.

Wishing you all the very best in whatever you do. God bless you.

Warm regards,
Karuna

hello amitbe,

it was a great great learning experience from wonderful writeups you wrote every morning without fail .but everything which starts has to end with the tide of time.so,BEST OF LUCK to you.

thanking you,
gvnarendra

Dear Amit,
It is extremely saddening to note the end of such an informative and educative thread. If the reasons for closing the thread are purely personal, I have nothing to say. On the other hand, if the reason to close the thread is that it is taking too much of your time and energy, I have got one humble request, which you may consider. Why can't you start a weekly thread on NIfty?

Dear Amit,
It is extremely saddening to note the end of such an informative and educative thread. If the reasons for closing the thread are purely personal, I have nothing to say. On the other hand, if the reason to close the thread is that it is taking too much of your time and energy, I have got one humble request, which you may consider. Why can't you start a weekly thread on Nifty? Option is entirely yours.

Hi

My first post is a request to AMITBE to reconsider his stance. I have learned a lot from this thread. I think this tread should be made 'AMITBE only' to avoid cross postings that dilute the flow. My 2 cents.

Regards,
Dhiman

Status
Not open for further replies.