NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkjha30

Hi Raj

I am sad to know that you are down with Maleria. Fortunately, we have drugs that cures it firmly. So get well soon . Take care . We all wait for your return eagerly

Pankaj:)

murthymsr

hi AMITBE,

i was out to b'lore for two weeks n returned just today. i was not tracking market nor traderji on a regular basis. to really understand the series of postings in this thread, it took a few hours for me.

it is very sad to read of your decision, but what gives a bit of consolation is :

I'm around trading pretty much every day...and will be in and out of here.
i was reading with admiration your two threads. i respect your views, your opinions and your decision, and will be happier to see you back, even if not in the thread.

all the best in the market and off the market too.

murthymsr

rajesh.sadhanala said:
I m down with malaria and didn't checked anything from last 2weeks.
Catch u online some time soon.

Regards
Raj
Oh! its bad to hear it. Hope you recover soon and see the live markets with illustrations.

Can't wait to see you in action again.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

aca_trader said:
Oh! its bad to hear it. Hope you recover soon and see the live markets with illustrations.

Can't wait to see you in action again.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Sure he will recover soon , won't u, Rajesh ...

After all, didn't Sensex too recover with a bounce after the 8 week long bout of Malaria that suddenly struck it in early May ?

Cheers

AGILENT

AMITBE

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Amit,

It is always sad to see that great things comes to an end. It was very nice of u to take up lot of energy to post your views on every morning. Really Kudos to u.

We wish u to take active participation on all informative threads as ur analysis would be too great to have.

Sorry to post so late, I m down with malaria and didn't checked anything from last 2weeks.

Regards
Raj
Hi Raj...not at all sad I'd say.
It'd be great for the forum if new members/students of TA would come to the fore to take this forum to higher highs.

I do hope the bout of malaria has fully left you now.
Do take care and hope to see more of you here.
All the best.

shrinivas

AMITBE said:
Thanks to all of you for all your words of warmth and affection.

If there's anything of special importance on the Nifty at some point, I may post if it comes up.
Keep July 10 and 19 in your notes as dates when some significant turns may likely come in the markets.

Yeah...there's a time for everything.
There's a beautiful poem by Robert Frost that sums up the mood for me perfectly.
This is for all of you:

RELUCTANCE.

OUT through the fields and the woods
And over the walls I have wended;
I have climbed the hills of view
And looked at the world, and descended;
I have come by the highway home,
And lo, it is ended.

The leaves are all dead on the ground,
Save those that the oak is keeping
To ravel them one by one
And let them go scraping and creeping
Out over the crusted snow,
When others are sleeping.

And the dead leaves lie huddled and still,
No longer blown hither and thither;
The last lone aster is gone;
The flowers of the witch-hazel wither;
The heart is still aching to seek,
But the feet question 'Whither?'

Ah, when to the heart of man
Was it ever less than a treason
To go with the drift of things,
To yield with a grace to reason,
And bow and accept the end
Of a love or a season?
As days pass on, my love grows on...
And my sheer faith in you...just tells me to carry on...

I'll miss you for the rest of my life....

With these words, my fingers do not allow me to type anymore, I jot down my sadness...

thanxx for all your support....

You don't know, this silent...nameless,faceless friend would miss you most..

ganeshhity

AMITBE said:
Hi gvnarendra...Friday's high 3134 all but tested the target zone mentioned above.
Today it's been the same trading band all morning.

Consolidation at around these levels would be great to keep up this pullback.
At closing above the current target zone, 3135, the Nifty should be moving to test 3177-3192 area. This would also be a 50% retracement zone in this entire bearish phase, and is a crucial area.

Lower below, 3065-3039 become very important.
3013 is critical as below here this move would be in danger of breaking down.
hello amitbe,

today's session was all but in the range 3177 and 3135.:)

probably some negativity might have been induced today, 3155 being important for tomorrow.hope to see you start a thread on weekly analysis of nifty soon.

regards,
gvnarendra

hai amitbe, i heard that volume today was the lowest in 2006.hence can we take the nifty levels today into consideration, when infering any view, as it is same as Gap up/down? please advice.
bye
ravi

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Amit,

It is always sad to see that great things comes to an end. It was very nice of u to take up lot of energy to post your views on every morning. Really Kudos to u.

We wish u to take active participation on all informative threads as ur analysis would be too great to have.

Sorry to post so late, I m down with malaria and didn't checked anything from last 2weeks.

Regards
Raj
Hi Raj,

get well soon.

Rgds

Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.