My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Im surprised ur still asking this question after knowing the rules and trading it for a while
sirji, I still don't believe myself that I m identifying it correctly.
Also sideways and fear of loss due entry in sideways, is affecting my judgement. :D

for success in day trading- 70%psychology, 20% risk and MM, 10% method.
I strongly believe I achieve risk,mm,method i.e 30% .

rjshem

Also sideways and fear of loss due entry in sideways, is affecting my judgement.

self belief is very important to succeed.whenever u have fear think like this what can happen maximum wrong ur sl will hit that's all not end of life. there should be fear in life but fear should not become life.

think u should trade just one index or stock with adds for now.all improvisation I suggested for later(but keep forward testing on paper)once u have made good considerable progress.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Also sideways and fear of loss due entry in sideways, is affecting my judgement.

self belief is very important to succeed.whenever u have fear think like this what can happen maximum wrong ur sl will hit that's all not end of life. there should be fear in life but fear should not become life.

think u should trade just one index or stock with adds for now.all improvisation I suggested for later(but keep forward testing on paper)once u have made good considerable progress.
:thumb: that's y kept sl @ 0.5% of capital.

tamo gave nice move. after vertical move, tsl now close.
no adds in tamo.
pnb seems like will hit sl, but my sl is @logical mph, so wil wait .