My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
method will not fail if u know how to trade and handle it correctly. forwardtest eod picks by ma almagation daily in 3 mins ull know urself.think this is one of best ways to avoid losses as ur picking the high probability setups.
letters in bold wil decide the outcome any day.
I see many ppl daily trading nifty,bnf only and mcx only crude.
So this eod method may not be suitable for them. :D

Edit: it may suit for ppl trading nifty,bnf etc. as they can trade with caution and lighter if all 3 ma's are not in one direction.

anyway I ll run some tests and post the findings by tonight.:thumb:

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
think entries except rinfra can take below first red bar itself. don't know of swing scalp it is just intraday.pick stocks with best setup eod. trade in 3 or 5 mins nextday exit eod if tsl not hit.
Sir, one question, as per IDF when hindalco "opened gap down below VPL, we should go short below mpl below first bar",
As you said we can go short below first bar, please explain why?
Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
letters in bold wil decide the outcome any day.
I see many ppl daily trading nifty,bnf only and mcx only crude.
So this eod method may not be suitable for them. :D

Edit: it may suit for ppl trading nifty,bnf etc. as they can trade with caution and lighter if all 3 ma's are not in one direction.

anyway I ll run some tests and post the findings by tonight.:thumb:
hmm.. initial findings z encouraging. I thought in reversal days it will fail. but due to idf rules @ opening, we can catch good trends. so in reversal days also profitable entries and exits z there.
thanks.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
in reverse for hindalco:

Now yesterday Visual UP Condition:
1. Gap up above VPH; go long over mPH over 1st Bar.

Can take half position over first bar itself if get nice volume bullish bar like above and add remaining half position over first mph.