My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
All these observations are on the hindsight though, in live trading I might have done worse:)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Re: My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

Also note that in the third long trade the bullish green candle is immediately followed by big red candle (also at the top of range that reversed earlier also), a bearish reversal setup, you should get out below that red candle.
:clap::clap:
I thought in somewhat similar way, (vwap failure confirmed by bearish candle) and entered short. :thumb:

rjshem

@ vivek, this would have happened if I followed my interpretation of 2ma.
pls comment.

15min

5min
yellow line = sl for corresponding trades.
all trades result in loss.

so have I marked it wrong?
Y u not asking this to subhadip.u shpuld be posting these in his thread and ask him .

vijkris

Learner and Follower
now comes the trick question...
pls don mind..

15 min

3min, short was my real trade. did not take long(yellow arrow).

1. was the short ok?
2. is the yellow arrow correct for long or should we wait for day high to break?
All these observations are on the hindsight though, in live trading I might have done worse:)

in hindsight pnb z somewhat clear. but in reality I had lot of confusion in live market..
I feel 1st short is correct.?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Y u not asking this to subhadip.u shpuld be posting these in his thread and ask him .
I agree.. but I m too embarrassed to ask. :eek::eek::eek:
there everyone visits. here very few ppl visit, so my mistakes are hidden somewhat :D

Blackhole

I agree.. but I m too embarrassed to ask. :eek::eek::eek:
there everyone visits. here very few ppl visit, so my mistakes are hidden somewhat :D
Nothing is hidden!

mistakes are action taken without wrong intention but if repeated knowingly they are not mistakes.

take corrective action. Do not shy from learning! do not hide! its like quitting and traders never give up!

keep on learning !

take a trade , take a action if its mistaken then it should be new mistake!....keep on doing new mistakes...u would learn new thing! :)

rjshem

Please always remain students of the markets.....always remain humble.Never ever let anyone tell you that Trading Mastery is not possible.Never let anyone tell you how you cannot succeed.......Your job as a trader has and is always to put in a perfect trade,and then again and again and again.Focus on the trading,not on the money.....You can attain great wealth from Trading.You don't have to run newsletters,give tips,sell softwares,........there is more money in Trading than in any of these.Therefore,focus on Trading Perfection.......and reach heights that you imagine as unreachable.

Happy Trading!
Saint.

eku

Please always remain students of the markets.....always remain humble.Never ever let anyone tell you that Trading Mastery is not possible.Never let anyone tell you how you cannot succeed.......Your job as a trader has and is always to put in a perfect trade,and then again and again and again.Focus on the trading,not on the money.....You can attain great wealth from Trading.You don't have to run newsletters,give tips,sell softwares,........there is more money in Trading than in any of these.Therefore,focus on Trading Perfection.......and reach heights that you imagine as unreachable.

Happy Trading!
Saint.
yes,thats right..but Saint himself is selling the tips these days...uska kya?