My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Trade on pullbacks , so that stop loss is low.Even if stop loss hits you can get out with a low damage compared to entering on the actual breakout.

If there is no pullback leave it.Chasing a trade will do more damage to the account than not having any position at all.

another useful quote, hope I follow it:)

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
After the first long trade that hit stop loss, I don't think there is any long trade coz all will be in morning range, you can only go short below low of morning range

vivektrader

Re: My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

textbook type in tamo

In tatamotors, first breakdown failed then breakout failed( in opening session) and then downtrend.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

In tatamotors, first breakdown failed then breakout failed( in opening session) and then downtrend.
ya.. I would have taken 1st signal also(which failed), but was preoccupied with bhel, so escaped. :D

vivektrader

@ vivek, this would have happened if I followed my interpretation of 2ma.
pls comment.

15min

5min
yellow line = sl for corresponding trades.
all trades result in loss.

so have I marked it wrong?
Also note that in the third long trade the bullish green candle is immediately followed by big red candle (also at the top of range that reversed earlier also), a bearish reversal setup, you should get out below that red candle.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
now comes the trick question...
pls don mind..

15 min

3min, short was my real trade. did not take long(yellow arrow).

1. was the short ok?
2. is the yellow arrow correct for long or should we wait for day high to break?