My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Everyday is a good day, only our perception makes it bad day, anyway it is learning part, just enjoy it as you used to enjoy in college days.
Missed opportunities, wrong trades, right trades with bad trade management tries to teach us something, if lessens are taken and adhered-to then every day will be wonderfull day.
:clap::clap::clap:
Cheer up
:)

so it was more of an external unavoidable situation.
pc hanged at the time I needed it most. primary net was down for more than an hour.
I didn even realise that my both the pcs were running on backup net.
as my amibroker z directly linked to nest, so no nest no amibroker.
had to use backup broker(bma) and backup pc for all the trades, as they have phone support.
thought of using pi, stupid it hanged, and 2nd time primary pc hanged..
then opened kite. entirely new to me.
anyway missed all the adding opportunities.
fortunately backup pc and worked saved the day.:clapping:
just got breakeven.
hope all other enjoyed.:)

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
your picks hindalco hindunilever sbin rinfra did well today this is one more way of trading u have unveiled urself. pick the best setups which has amalgation of daily hourly and fifteen minutes eod to trade in 3 mins intra next day.:thumb:
RJ sir please post more frequently, your posts are of great help:)
Thanks
Regards
Vivek

vijkris

Learner and Follower
your picks hindalco hindunilever sbin rinfra did well today this is one more way of trading u have unveiled urself. pick the best setups which has amalgation of daily hourly and fifteen minutes eod to trade in 3 mins intra next day.:thumb:
sir ji, it was vivek's idea :thumb:. anyway if u noticed I used to trade in relcap, since few days. yday it was not in the list . rcap chart z horrible today, no DT.
Escaped bcos of EOD analysis.:rofl:
The EOD method employed wil fail terribly if reversal happens.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
think entries except rinfra can take below first red bar itself. don't know of swing scalp it is just intraday.pick stocks with best setup eod. trade in 3 or 5 mins nextday exit eod if tsl not hit.
Sir by swing I meant that such setups are more likely to give 2 or 3 legged move, not the 'swing trade' per se.
Thanks
Regards