My System - My trades.

john302928

Dear Varun kochhar, Could you please right click on your OBV pane--Edit formula. It will open a new window of your OBV code. Could you please select all--copy and paste the code in this forum. It would be of really helpful if you could share the code from the OBV pane of below chart.I desperately need that OBV pane. You once told me that you dont know how to copy your code. so provided simple guidance. :)

You misunderstood it ST Da.The fight wasnt purposely dug up with the sole intention of settling old scores.

The Admin/Moderator deleted all my posts and left your tagged reply only. :confused:

When Varun Ji requested to close this thread,he purposely visited Vijkris thread and put out his anger one more time on us and Xray.

I disliked one sided justice of Admin.You can Ban me if you feel I'm purposely settling old scores.

I have reported the matter to Traderji and I have nor suggested any action because I should not be accused of any " one sided justice" so leaving the decision to Traderji but I am not sure how your posts will be viewed by him...

Varunji has hot temper and abrasive way of posting but he has never used foul language or called someone paper trader though some of his posts were abrasive but your posts today were outright insulting .

We had closed this thread on thread starters request and I knew this friction will resurface....but don't know how and who opened the thread.

Some of OBV offshoot threads also I am not sure whether they are opened for real learning or the purpose is something else...I saw indirect making fun and trolling in those threads.

Anyways,you are a losing trader by your own admission and you should be more interested to learn than dig up fights ....if you don't like anyone's behaviour, ignore him and not interact with him..you can report his posts if they are insulting and demeaning .

Baaki what can I say...you are a leader finding faults with Traderji Admin's one sided attitude....but if we were one sided,you would have been definitely banned by now.But we leave the decision to Traderji.....

Smart_trade

good evening Varun sir
a) what time should we start trading in MCX in crude?
b) please tell refrence line time for crude trading?
thanks
Hi NT ji how is your health. I usually start actively trading crude after 3:30. But i am sure Tuna ji or Aman ji who are great Crude traders can tell you the exact timings for best trades. I have followed their trades and methods and find that they are very succesful trading Crude.

You misunderstood it ST Da.The fight wasnt purposely dug up with the sole intention of settling old scores.

The Admin/Moderator deleted all my posts and left your tagged reply only. :confused:

When Varun Ji requested to close this thread,he purposely visited Vijkris thread and put out his anger one more time on us and Xray.

I disliked one sided justice of Admin.You can Ban me if you feel I'm purposely settling old scores.

I have reported the matter to Traderji and I have nor suggested any action because I should not be accused of any " one sided justice" so leaving the decision to Traderji but I am not sure how your posts will be viewed by him...

Varunji has hot temper and abrasive way of posting but he has never used foul language or called someone paper trader though some of his posts were abrasive but your posts today were outright insulting .Varunji is no angel but you are no saint either.

We had closed this thread on thread starters request and I knew this friction will resurface....but don't know how and who opened the thread.

Some of OBV offshoot threads also I am not sure whether they are opened for real learning or the purpose is something else...I saw indirect making fun and trolling in those threads.

Anyways,you are a losing trader by your own admission and you should be more interested to learn than dig up fights ....if you don't like anyone's behaviour, ignore him and not interact with him..you can report his posts if they are insulting and demeaning .

Baaki what can I say...you are a leader finding faults with Traderji Admin's one sided attitude....but if we were one sided,you would have been definitely banned by now.But we leave the decision to Traderji.....

Smart_trade

Dada,no one trolled Varun Ji with a bad intention.We all tried to put our efforts to make a system robust.Vijkris compiled the method so that it should not get buried under load of posts. And so on...

But Varun Ji keep shouting on all of us.

I'm not against the method.This is all about his bad temperament everytime.

Neither he's accepting his mistake nor the admin is giving him some warning.

I disliked your above reply Dada :annoyed::mad:

You are most welcome to dislike my reply .....you don't see what you have done but you like or dislike others reply....

Smart_trade

hmm..Dada,you have made your mind to ban me :)

I wonder why Moderators are taking side of Varun Ji?

I wasnt on a forum to shout on anyone.I never put my anger on anyone.
But Varun Ji shouted on many traders so far.I never saw such a profitable trader losing his anger.

Yes,Varun Ji is a Paper Trader. :)

Please Ban me permanently,I will never re-join.But please Ban Varun Ji too just for a week.Hope Traderji Admin will punish Varun Ji also for his rude behaviour and shouting on others.
I have just reported the matter to Traderji without any action recommended...the decision will be his now....

ST

checkmate7

ICICI prediction is they would be in profit....Let's see how will it affect BNF