My System - My trades.

john302928

Yeah, There was a volume spike in 1 hr chart with bullish divergence. So reversal of divergence could be seen

wabuf

The combined price and OBV charts. The price went upto 448 odd levels. So strength above this level.
this means somebody bought in last hour .. expecting reversal ?

lets see tomorrow ..

rjshem

If you don't find anything good in OBV. Then you ignore the thread and if you don't interact in the thread, there is no question of you getting insulted by any one....just trade the systems which you follow and be happy...:)

Smart_trade
Aja my friend do not make personal attack on anyone .all r here to learn and earn .if u dont like something just ignore it and concentrate on whats working for u .even i dont use obv nor understand any indicators but that doesnt mean wont work for others.each person is different so lets just concentrate on our work let others do theirs.

XRAY27

If you don't find anything good in OBV. Then you ignore the thread and if you don't interact in the thread, there is no question of you getting insulted by any one....just trade the systems which you follow and be happy...:)

Smart_trade
Da !!! When you deleted a post ,don't reply that post as the purpose of deletion will not be served !!!

Hope thread owner also learn't how to behalf and don't provoke people as every body will not have same amount of patience !!!

Humble request to every body don't spend your time in personal attacking or insulting, learn some thing and earn ..

Da !!! When you deleted a post ,don't reply that post as the purpose of deletion will not be served !!!

Hope thread owner also learn't how to behalf and don't provoke people as every body will not have same amount of patience !!!

Humble request to every body don't spend your time in personal attacking or insulting, learn some thing and earn ..
Firstly I have not deleted a post which I replied,possible that other moderator or admin deleted it.

Today as far as I know from the posts I read, the fight was purposely dug up with the sole intention of settling old scores. People seem more interested in getting even than making their living from the markets..

Smart_ trade