luck based trading

volatile day ..
bought this morning 11900pe at 67 it went up to 100 levels .. put a stop loss at cost . then mkt came back and taken my stop loss. since bnf has not falled much and in green too so enter 31400pe once 11900ce SL hit. but bnf has not fallen . looks like the whole mkt just worked against only me . funny though :D

after the loss of 8 lakhs in first two years slowly my confidence shaken . but became as addict. still the addiction drives me .whether profit or loss. i guess .. except few almost all traders in loss. then why we all continue to do this ? by 5 th year my loss almost crossed 20 lakhs ..
Guys I writing or disclosing these here ... simply because to vent out my stress . Not to disturb or hurt any one in any sense.
after a loss of 20 lakhs on 5 th years of trading i really baffled and came to my knees . just fear to see the mirror since ashamed on my failure . but somewhat keeps on earning in job helps me. and the part of salary regularly diverted to market . these all things ...like earning in job, diverting major part to mkt for trading , and losing that in market became a routine thing . and losses keeps on growing. like 25 lakhs then 27 then 30 it keeps on growing . but myself not changed .. not learned how to trade and story continues.

marimuthu13

Guys I writing or disclosing these here ... simply because to vent out my stress . Not to disturb or hurt any one in any sense.
after a loss of 20 lakhs on 5 th years of trading i really baffled and came to my knees . just fear to see the mirror since ashamed on my failure . but somewhat keeps on earning in job helps me. and the part of salary regularly diverted to market . these all things ...like earning in job, diverting major part to mkt for trading , and losing that in market became a routine thing . and losses keeps on growing. like 25 lakhs then 27 then 30 it keeps on growing . but myself not changed .. not learned how to trade and story

****##

Last edited:

checkmate7

after a loss of 20 lakhs on 5 th years of trading i really baffled and came to my knees . just fear to see the mirror since ashamed on my failure . but somewhat keeps on earning in job helps me. and the part of salary regularly diverted to market . these all things ...like earning in job, diverting major part to mkt for trading , and losing that in market became a routine thing . and losses keeps on growing. like 25 lakhs then 27 then 30 it keeps on growing . but myself not changed .. not learned how to trade and story continues.
You have too much money for your addiction :p

mohan.sic

what do you do actually... I mean what do u trade, huge loss generally occur over short periods. But you are doing systematic loss like sip. Is it in options or intraday stocks ?

sorry to say this ..
trading is such a lonely , many times boring, some time pressure is hectic like eyes will pop out , losses , some times jump in joy with unexpected huge profits, always thinking abt charts .. level , even after market hours watch DOw , sgx, and some great and many useless stuff like this in forums .. hectic life in many sense .. disconnected from main stream people psychology too.. seems no escape .. ?