luck based trading

the very first time when i entered this market i got a personal loan for x amount and just lost in a week. almost it took four months to get rid that shock . then only understood the mkt keeps on shocking me at every instance till today ..
after this loss of personal loan and keep mobilising fresh capital every two months only to see it goes in to the market and never comes back .. in the first two years itself i lost as much as 8 lakhs

after this loss of personal loan and keep mobilising fresh capital every two months only to see it goes in to the market and never comes back .. in the first two years itself i lost as much as 8 lakhs
after the loss of 8 lakhs in first two years slowly my confidence shaken . but became as addict. still the addiction drives me .whether profit or loss. i guess .. except few almost all traders in loss. then why we all continue to do this ? by 5 th year my loss almost crossed 20 lakhs ..

Riskyman

after the loss of 8 lakhs in first two years slowly my confidence shaken . but became as addict. still the addiction drives me .whether profit or loss. i guess .. except few almost all traders in loss. then why we all continue to do this ? by 5 th year my loss almost crossed 20 lakhs ..
Manager bhai! How are you? Just wanted to ask.... What reasons would you attribute to your losses of 20 lakhs in 5 years? I'm a newbie so curious to learn. Happy to hear from you sir.

Congrats on quitting smoking. Very difficult job to do.

mohan.sic

my story is also similar. It took me 5 years of paying personal loans to cover losses I made in my initial trading days. Mad days.. I even don't know basics of market and believe me I used to trade 40 to 50 k qty of india bulls real estate and jindal power in a day. Surprised with these quantities, the VP of India Infoline came to see me thinking that I was some big shot.

when we are young and don't know the risk involved or don't have the maturity to understand it, we suffer through these situations.

Manager bhai! How are you? Just wanted to ask.... What reasons would you attribute to your losses of 20 lakhs in 5 years? I'm a newbie so curious to learn. Happy to hear from you sir.

Congrats on quitting smoking. Very difficult job to do.
Dear sir .. many more to share and we do on coming days .
But to answer your question... I think it is lack of listening and arrogance . The attitude of What ever i think is correct . Are reason for losses. some more might be there . let us discover in mean time .
however sir , u r a well known member here and I saw your many post . so you may not be newbie though. :D:cool:

Last edited: