Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

cloudTrader

I have booked a Jio phone this evening at Jio outlet by paying Rs 500.I am eager to see all the features of the phone.

The booking can be done online too.

Smart_trade
Would you really use this Phone or it is just you want to have a close look at it ? Just asked this question as the phone looked at the first instance as the thing of the past..but yes as you have booked one , do share its features with us once you get the delivery of the phone.

Would you really use this Phone or it is just you want to have a close look at it ? Just asked this question as the phone looked at the first instance as the thing of the past..but yes as you have booked one , do share its features with us once you get the delivery of the phone.
I am planning to use this phone as a second phone .For talking and also alternative internet connection.Depending on data download speed,I may use it to connect to my TV kept in my trading room.So will decide the use after seeing the features.But anyways I would have bought out of curiosity of how "India's phone " looks and performs.I bought only one phone though if it performs well,we will go for 1-2 more in the family.

Will update on the features once I get my hands on it.

Smart_trade

Hema123

Dream Believe Achieve
I am planning to use this phone as a second phone .For talking and also alternative internet connection.Depending on data download speed,I may use it to connect to my TV kept in my trading room.So will decide the use after seeing the features.But anyways I would have bought out of curiosity of how "India's phone " looks and performs.I bought only one phone though if it performs well,we will go for 1-2 more in the family.

Smart_trade
Sir, I too..., but, sadly the phones are now being imported from Taiwan in this time.
Will Modi Sir's the 'Make in India' dream turn into reality?
We have lot of own talent, technology, manpower and huge consumer market.
Why Can't India manufacture good quality and cheaper electronics products as compared to other peer country like China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan etc.?
If they can, why can't we ???

Making few million phones in India is not easy within short period of time. It needs cheap supply of raw materials,labour,advanced manufacturing technology,lower taxes,good operating systems ,circuits,ICS etc. the countries like China,Taiwan,Korea have been manufacturing phones for the entire world on large scale so they can manufacture within the time limit and budget.

But future supplies can be made in India as we have huge market for everything....hope our indigenous manufacturing will grab this opportunity and will make a best use of it....we will need many more million feature phones and smart phones in future.

Smart_trade

cloudTrader

Smart_trade
Yes this connection to TV might be interesting if speed allows.

Smart_trade
Yes this connection to TV might be interesting if speed allows.
Interesting yes, but with 0.5 GB limit (FUP) can't use much for TV . . . don't know, maybe 2/3 hrs
so seems no threat to SetTop Boxes.

Happy :)