Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

IMO, you wont get a bill/invoice if it is a prepaid connection.
But you will get a bill for postpaid connection.
There is Invoice generated for every transaction that we do online just like a confirmation message with reference number etc...

traderniftybull

There is Invoice generated for every transaction that we do online just like a confirmation message with reference number etc...
okay, then let us know also, when you able to get invoice/bill for such transactions for prepaid connection.

okay, then let us know also, when you able to get invoice/bill for such transactions for prepaid connection.
Had you recharged any mobile (prepaid)/ DTH etc... through online recharge sites like FreeCharge.
Then you will get the Invoice in My Transaction section. Same Invoice I am seeking for recharge on JIO.
Nothing important but it is useful if I claim the reimbursement from my company.

Got it.
In MyJIOAPP go to recharge section then open the Invoice history. Here you will find the Invoice that too for a prepaid number. :)

Subhadip

Subhadip

chintan786

Today I checked with Airtel if 399 Plan is available with them. They said if u get SMS from airtel, then only u can get.
another airtel store said it is 443 plan. but currently app is down so can't give.

I visited Idea and they promptly gave me 404 Plan 84 days free Just like Jio. there is no mentioning of this plan on Idea website

cloudTrader

Reliance Jio sees decline in active customers

https://in.yahoo.com/finance/news/reliance-jio-sees-decline-active-081517694.html

Reliance Jio became the fastest cellular network in the world to cross 100 million subscribers in February — six months after it launched. However, latest figures released by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) reveal that Jio’s active subscriber-base is down to about 75 percent – 93.14 million subscribers. As of June 2017, Jio had over 123 million registered numbers, of which one-fourth were not in use. The non-usage could be on account of users having multiple Jio SIMs or because of non-upgrades after Jio’s freebies ended in March.