Intraday trading

today had some issues with zerodha.. orders werent going through.. else idea would have made big one.
That's really unfortunate. That's how things tend to be with Zerodha, more so in recent times. I was also trying to call them yesterday to ask them about NSE NOW but the lines were engaged & they have still not replied to the e-mail I'd sent after that. It seems like things are really going downhill with Zerodha. :grumpy: On a positive note, at least you didn't suffer any losses because of them. :)

southpaw

That's really unfortunate. That's how things tend to be with Zerodha, more so in recent times. I was also trying to call them yesterday to ask them about NSE NOW but the lines were engaged & they have still not replied to the e-mail I'd sent after that. It seems like things are really going downhill with Zerodha. :grumpy: On a positive note, at least you didn't suffer any losses because of them. :)
yes didnt suffer loss. but i usually place sl-m orders. it was filled almost near a point of exit. also missd out on adds. due to this.
i have already trasferred half of my a/c into rksv. will give them a shot.

yes didnt suffer loss. but i usually place sl-m orders. it was filled almost near a point of exit. also missd out on adds. due to this.
i have already trasferred half of my a/c into rksv. will give them a shot.
That's terrible execution. Right. Well, if you go through some of the recent posts in the RKSV thread, they also seem to be having a lot of issues lately, so tread with caution.

Another tough day, just like yesterday, a lot of SLs hit & the trades that I missed taking went on to be profitable, & today was worse than yesterday; at one point, I was thinking that I was going to have my first losing day in more than a month. In any case, still managed to finish in the positive, although having taken so many trades today, most of the profit will be deducted for costs, with only a little bit of profit going into my pocket. :(

I wonder what's going on with southpaw. I hope everything is well with him.

upload photo album online
looks like you trading with fyers web and they have still have issue with stop loss order which converts to stoploss limit price at execution so check it out I have already raised the issue which is yet to resolved.