Intraday trading

i am using Pro Web, yes they had issues, but they are prompt in rectifying it, use pro web with chrome it works well. goto https://pro.upstox.com/ and click try live demo option for look and feel.
I've definitely tried ProWeb & they have good features, so I'll try to give it another go; although presently, I'm looking forward to testing out Interactive Brokers since they've said that they'll activate my account in a couple of days, & they have Conditional Orders, which I'm very interested in testing out to see what can be done with them. :D

looks like you trading with fyers web and they have still have issue with stop loss order which converts to stoploss limit price at execution so check it out I have already raised the issue which is yet to resolved.
Right, it looks like they have a few little annoying issues here & there, which makes one wonder whether to trade with them or not. When I tried to trade with them, my very first order wasn't going through for some reason even though I tried several times, so I gave up & decided to trade on Nest but missed a great trade in the meantime. :( Anyway, so after my trading was done, I did some testing & it seems that on Stop-Limit orders, if LTP is at or passed your trigger-price even a little bit then the order doesn't go through, which is weird because I don't think such a thing happens on Nest. I can understand why they'd do that but little unexpected things like these can make you lose courage with respect to using their platform. :(

today again status pending went on for few mins.. i lost3k in it.. so i am stopping from zerodha..
Right, I've been a long-time loyal user of Zerodha, I've been following them since 2011 since they first started posting on Traderji but they seem to be getting worse over time, & it's simply not worth it to potentially risk losing tens of thousands to save a few thousands on brokerage. :depressed:

today didnt exit axis at the right time.. else was a big day.
Yeah, that happens sometimes when we think it'll keep going but it doesn't. :(

its very slow .. so i am going to stick with equity only. as whole day becomes very tiring. equity is nice. it has two shifts..open and 1.30 pm.. then day is over.
That's true. Most of the commodities seem to move very slowly compared to stocks, which is one of the reasons I've not gotten into it over the years because they seem better suited to swing-trading or positional-trading rather than day-trading (of course, I'm sure there are people who day-trade them but that might be difficult for me given the less movement); on the other hand, with stocks, we have SO MANY MORE choices, I mean there are 200+ stocks just within the F&O section alone, which tend to be fairly liquid & on any given day dozens of them can move significantly, so there's definitely more potential for day-trading, in my opinion.

By the way, is there any particular reason you trade stocks instead of stock-futures? Is it because stocks offer more flexibility with respect to position-sizing & gradual entries/exits?