Intraday trading

@southpaw, @Newbie Day-Trader nice to see you guys doing well. i too trade in equity cash and index future.
for equities i follow a strategy similar to what you guys are doing and its giving consistent returns.
all the best guys!
Thanks. I used to do equities on a different strategy but presently, I'm only doing stock-futures; & although I've rarely traded index futures over the years, whenever I have, I've had mixed results because of their choppiness, so I just don't trade them. I'm glad that you're also making consistent returns. All the best for your future trading!

Good going! Incidentally, I was also on Tataglobal & Bharatforg. Tataglobal trade worked out well but Bharatforg trade failed.

By the way, this will be my last post here since I don't want to clutter southpaw's diary. Good luck southpaw & everyone else!

southpaw

Thanks. I used to do equities on a different strategy but presently, I'm only doing stock-futures; & although I've rarely traded index futures over the years, whenever I have, I've had mixed results because of their choppiness, so I just don't trade them. I'm glad that you're also making consistent returns. All the best for your future trading!

Good going! Incidentally, I was also on Tataglobal & Bharatforg. Tataglobal trade worked out well but Bharatforg trade failed.

By the way, this will be my last post here since I don't want to clutter southpaw's diary. Good luck southpaw & everyone else!
pls post your trades as well.. its good learning.

learnt my lesson dont trade 30k stock..
Right, such high-value stocks can be quite turbulent. I was also thinking about entering Eichermot earlier on but missed my entry (which wasn't a bad thing in hindsight). In any case, I'm glad that you were able to make the losses back on Axisbank & get back into profits for the day. Personally, I could've gotten so much more from Axisbank if I'd stayed a couple of minutes longer but decided to be cautious; still, not a bad day I suppose.

southpaw

Right, such high-value stocks can be quite turbulent. I was also thinking about entering Eichermot earlier on but missed my entry (which wasn't a bad thing in hindsight). In any case, I'm glad that you were able to make the losses back on Axisbank & get back into profits for the day. Personally, I could've gotten so much more from Axisbank if I'd stayed a couple of minutes longer but decided to be cautious; still, not a bad day I suppose.

good you decided to stay out of eicher.. it has big spreads and very illuquid. i had to pay big price to exit on limit orders.