Intraday trading

todays target achieved in 3 trades.
day is most likely over..

Kotakbank didn't have a big move today, & yet, you managed to make good profit on it. Great job! :happy:

I was in loss by 5k+ at one point today but managed to claw my way back into profits. :) Overall, it wasn't a bad day but I don't like making mistakes like I did today, & definitely don't like the emotional roller-coaster. :mad:

freeimagehost

southpaw

Kotakbank didn't have a big move today, & yet, you managed to make good profit on it. Great job! :happy:

I was in loss by 5k+ at one point today but managed to claw my way back into profits. :) Overall, it wasn't a bad day but I don't like making mistakes like I did today, & definitely don't like the emotional roller-coaster. :mad:

freeimagehost
yes.. i traded at the open on 1min charts. was easy trade .. after that went very slow.

No loss Day!!!!
You 2 should open thread ….. & teach fellow trader how to remain profitable everyday….
I don't think I'm capable of teaching anyone but in any case, I think there's already a wealth of information available on Traderji, created by many wise & successful traders, I mean even the moderator Smart_Trade alone has created such an enormous amount of useful content over the years that I doubt I'd have much to add to what already exists on Traderji's servers.