Intraday and Positional Calls

My dear friends,
I am starting a new thread today. Here I am going to post intraday and positional calls. Currently I am working with a new system as I said in my thread, before I post my full system I am posting my calls here. Once it goes smooth, I will post the system.
I wish all of you lots of success. Happy Trading
Debarghya Mukherjee

Disclaimer:
Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate enquiries and seek appropriate advice before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any advertisement published here. I shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of any information mentioned anywhere on my thread.

Sell RPOWER @76.70 SL: 77.20
We are going with nice profit. You can increase SL to @76.30
Now you can stay with the trade or you can exit with @75.90

Happy Trading
Debarghya Mukherjee

I made early exit I think. Because it broke the resistance point @159.20. More downtrend. But I think it will consolidate little then agian will show more down trend.

TATAMOTORS @160.00 sell
@159.25 buy

jallanankit

I made early exit I think. Because it broke the resistance point @159.20. More downtrend. But I think it will consolidate little then agian will show more down trend.
If the exit was according to the rules, it was fine.. If otherwise, then pls continue with rules from next time..!!