internet connection-reliance forced to upgrade to 4g

niftytaurus

it is possible that u r residing in bad location. check in open network abt towers of airtel in ur area. i never had problems with airtel as the tower is within 1km radius.
also ask ur neighbours which wired broadband they r using. if many ppl using hathway means they will happily come and set up the connection.

just stop paying reliance . its waste of money .
if u r spending so much then y don u consider getting leased line with a dish, similar to that seen in ATMs
hi
Thanks for your inputs..My location is not bad.as reliance served it very well from last 3 years without interruption ..so thats y I want to continued with them as they were providing satisfactory 2g services..so waiting when they will provide wifipod..
Lease line as you said...have to check..whether its in my budget or not..bro, still need to be such a big trader to afford that..but lets check..
meanwhile, call hathway also..if they provide service in my area..they will let me know in 2-3 days..
another option is you broadband ..hows their services..?? if hathway doesnt provide...have to take risk with YOU broadband..as not much option ..
thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hi
Thanks for your inputs..My location is not bad.as reliance served it very well from last 3 years without interruption ..so thats y I want to continued with them as they were providing satisfactory 2g services..so waiting when they will provide wifipod..
Lease line as you said...have to check..whether its in my budget or not..bro, still need to be such a big trader to afford that..but lets check..
meanwhile, call hathway also..if they provide service in my area..they will let me know in 2-3 days..
another option is you broadband ..hows their services..?? if hathway doesnt provide...have to take risk with YOU broadband..as not much option ..
thanks
i m using you BB . its high speed,100 mbps, 400gb data for 3months,2033 rs.
see this:
http://www.traderji.com/members-dis...-vijkriss-trading-record-pnl.html#post1165520

not faced major issues till now except that they lost my id and address proof doc, now have to send scanned copies . :mad:
i did not send it till now... lets c whether they will disconnect my connection or not...:D

niftytaurus

see this:
http://www.traderji.com/members-dis...-vijkriss-trading-record-pnl.html#post1165520

not faced major issues till now except that they lost my id and address proof doc, now have to send scanned copies . :mad:
i did not send it till now... lets c whether they will disconnect my connection or not...:D
hi
Thats a great plan in reasonable rate..whats all installation charges & all infrastructure initial charges ..?
thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hi
Thats a great plan in reasonable rate..whats all installation charges & all infrastructure initial charges ..?
thanks
no installation charges ,no modem, ethernet wire connected to pc,
i already had personal wifi router so no issues for me..;)

RockyRobust

see this:

Oh !! Buddy , are you living in some special India .. I cannot believe on my eyes seeing your plan, bill, test of the BB services... :lol: :clapping:

For this much amount I get 1 mbps & 20 GB for 2 months.. :rofl: :p

Reliance Wipod not able to access internet today. There is only a blinking green light, which turns red sometimes.

Tried calling them, numbers not available. Called on 30333333, but the menu choices were impossible after 3-4 levels. Tried writing to them through "My services" but failed. Finally wrote to [email protected]

Let's see if there is a reply.

Reliance Wipod not able to access internet today. There is only a blinking green light, which turns red sometimes.

Tried calling them, numbers not available. Called on 30333333, but the menu choices were impossible after 3-4 levels. Tried writing to them through "My services" but failed. Finally wrote to [email protected]

Let's see if there is a reply.
Working fine here. I am on Reliance WiPod .

Smart_trade

Working fine here. I am on Reliance WiPod .

Smart_trade
Must be 4G. Mine wasn't upgraded as yet and in chat he said that CDMA is now discontinued. Let's see if I go for the compulsory upgrade. Will check out the prices.