Indian Brokers offering Algo Trading to Individual Traders(Reposting)

Cubt

Algo Trader
Guyss.. I have signed up with Symphony to convert my Strategy into algo. Am currently paper trading their algo, on an average the strategy executes 30 to 35 trades in a day, which in turn generates brokerage and other charges of almost 15 to 20k per day.

From the below list, I could see only Composite Edge has minimum brokerage. Is there any broker who provides fixed brokerage per month? (Provided they should have tied up with Symphony)

Brokers:
1. Religare - Symphony (www.religare.com)
2. ShareKhan- Symphony (www.sharekhan.com)
5. Phillip Capital- Symphony (http://www.phillipcapital.in/)
6. Destimoney Securities - Symphony (www.destimoney.com)
7. Composite Edge - Symphony (www.compositedge.com)
8. GRD Securities - Symphony (www.grdgroupz.com)
9. Sykes & Ray Equities- Symphony (www.sre.co.in)

Cubt

Algo Trader
I started negotiating with all these brokers, Composite Edge is ready to give fixed brokerage of Rs.10,000 per month irrespective of number of trades. With 40 trades(80 buy and sell), it comes around just Rs. 5 per trade.

Finally I could save very good amount from brokerage, still other companies has not yet responded.

stock72

Appadeena ? what this mean ... would u pls guide ...

Guyss.. I have signed up with Symphony to convert my Strategy into algo. Am currently paper trading their algo, on an average the strategy executes 30 to 35 trades in a day, which in turn generates brokerage and other charges of almost 15 to 20k per day.

From the below list, I could see only Composite Edge has minimum brokerage. Is there any broker who provides fixed brokerage per month? (Provided they should have tied up with Symphony)

Brokers:
1. Religare - Symphony (www.religare.com)
2. ShareKhan- Symphony (www.sharekhan.com)
5. Phillip Capital- Symphony (http://www.phillipcapital.in/)
6. Destimoney Securities - Symphony (www.destimoney.com)
7. Composite Edge - Symphony (www.compositedge.com)
8. GRD Securities - Symphony (www.grdgroupz.com)
9. Sykes & Ray Equities- Symphony (www.sre.co.in)

Cubt

Algo Trader
Appadeena ? what this mean ... would u pls guide ...
Symphony FinTech has a application called Presto. They can convert our strategy into algorithmic code and it can be executed using the Presto app.

Symphony has direct access to exchange data, so they feed the live exchange data to Presto app and it is implemented in Symphony's data center. Presto executes your strategy and orders are directly placed into exchange.

You do not require data feed
You do not require Amibroker
You do not require any third party system to convert signals to order.
You do not require your trading terminal as well :lol:

All execution happens at Presto app. And the orders are sent in micro seconds.

But they charge very high :mad: but still considering all this advantage, its really worth it

I started negotiating with all these brokers, Composite Edge is ready to give fixed brokerage of Rs.10,000 per month irrespective of number of trades. With 40 trades(80 buy and sell), it comes around just Rs. 5 per trade.

Finally I could save very good amount from brokerage, still other companies has not yet responded.
nice to see that you negotiated on the brokerage with composite.

Can you pls guide me also, with whom should i connect to negotiate on the brokerage part.

I will be doing around 30 trades in a day (intraday).

P.S. I have already opened an account with them (didnt know we could negotiate to fixed brokrage).
I am automating using amibroker+Symphony.

Thanks in advance

looser89

Symphony FinTech has a application called Presto. They can convert our strategy into algorithmic code and it can be executed using the Presto app.

Symphony has direct access to exchange data, so they feed the live exchange data to Presto app and it is implemented in Symphony's data center. Presto executes your strategy and orders are directly placed into exchange.

You do not require data feed
You do not require Amibroker
You do not require any third party system to convert signals to order.
You do not require your trading terminal as well :lol:

All execution happens at Presto app. And the orders are sent in micro seconds.

But they charge very high :mad: but still considering all this advantage, its really worth it
what are charges of symphony for trading

Cubt

Algo Trader
nice to see that you negotiated on the brokerage with composite.

Can you pls guide me also, with whom should i connect to negotiate on the brokerage part.

I will be doing around 30 trades in a day (intraday).

P.S. I have already opened an account with them (didnt know we could negotiate to fixed brokrage).
I am automating using amibroker+Symphony.

Thanks in advance
Call Composite Edge and ask for Sanjeev, he is the authorized person for composite with whom we can negotiate and finalize. Explain him your turn over, you no of trades and most importantly lie to him that there are couple of brokers who are ready to offer much lower price :D