Indian Brokers offering Algo Trading to Individual Traders(Reposting)

Call Composite Edge and ask for Sanjeev, he is the authorized person for composite with whom we can negotiate and finalize. Explain him your turn over, you no of trades and most importantly lie to him that there are couple of brokers who are ready to offer much lower price :D
Thanks,

He did agree to a 10000 fixed brokerage.

onlinegtrash

<rant>
This is INSANE!

The amount of work a retail trader should do...
and the hoops he has to jump
and the mouths he has to feed...

just to get the extreme basics of trading API such as: place/modify/cancel...

THIS JUST INSANE.

From technical point of view, all it takes is HTTPS post request to get the job done.

The amount of obfuscation of APIs, unnecessary plugins, worthless bridges between multiple programs, reverse engineering com apis, blah blah...

OMG...

All a retail trader needs is access to API and 1 sec tick data of Nifty or BNF...
just to get those basic needs solved...

man... this system is insanely obfuscated to extract money from customers without providing any actual value in return. Just releasing simple HTTPS APIs will ensure
dozens of hundreds of open source developers releasing quality code around APIs..
(like we have for IB and other brokers for foreign exchanges)...

Exchanges, legal bullshit and intermediate licensing bullshit... everyone is *ARTIFICIALLY* holding back retail traders... without providing any real value :( for the money they milk from them....

just wanted to get this out of my heart!
</rant>

alright you guys carry on your productive discussion...

Guyss.. I have signed up with Symphony to convert my Strategy into algo. Am currently paper trading their algo, on an average the strategy executes 30 to 35 trades in a day, which in turn generates brokerage and other charges of almost 15 to 20k per day.

From the below list, I could see only Composite Edge has minimum brokerage. Is there any broker who provides fixed brokerage per month? (Provided they should have tied up with Symphony)
Hello Cubt,
Thanks for all of useful information provided.
How should we approach about if we want to go for Symphony and Composite...should we first go to composite and they will coordinate with Symphony or vise-versa....or need to talk both of them separately ?

Algo

Hi,
Guys any new tie-ups symphony is announcing? Last year they said they are tying up with top-20 brokers in India!!

Cubt

Algo Trader
Hi,
Guys any new tie-ups symphony is announcing? Last year they said they are tying up with top-20 brokers in India!!

as of now no new tie ups signed by Symphony, i have personally sent an email to Nithin, Ceo of Zerodha. He replied back stating that initially they had idea of signing up with symphony but later due to various factor, they decided not to sign a deal with them.

Nithin informed they r working on a similar platform called Pi, which is similar to presto where trades can be easily automated by users itself.

looser89

can anyone trade automatically with sahaj money with MSAT trading system. how it works and its order execution and its accuracy

bpr

as of now no new tie ups signed by Symphony, i have personally sent an email to Nithin, Ceo of Zerodha. He replied back stating that initially they had idea of signing up with symphony but later due to various factor, they decided not to sign a deal with them.

Nithin informed they r working on a similar platform called Pi, which is similar to presto where trades can be easily automated by users itself.
I hope the Pi platform will be better than Presto also the same thing was told long time back when I asked Zerodha Why don't they enable the Presto till they launch their own platform.

And Also what about RKSV why aren't they supporting Presto.