Indian Brokers offering Algo Trading to Individual Traders(Reposting)

Purusharth, order delete is not allowed as once order number is generated .. U cannot delete it. You can modify it only. Modification would mean change the price of order or cancel it... The same can be done but not very easy. For this we need to do a bit of programming. If you can send me a basic example as to when do you want to modify order and how do you want it to behave then I can perhaps figure out a solution..cheers
yes i was talking about order cancelling only,,,
suppose I work o 5 min tf and signals are generated at the close of the candle..
I want to enter if the high of the candle is breached..
So i place a trigger order at the high of the candle.. if it gets triggered in the next candle then fine ... but if it does not then it is a fake order and should be cancelled.

This is not getting implemented in N+
hope u help..

Purusharth, one basic question.. Did you try coding the strategy in such sense that it generates the Singal only when the the ltp of the current candle is higher than the high of the Singal candle which is the previous candle. This should solve your issues and I think this is doable.

Let me know

Purusharth, one basic question.. Did you try coding the strategy in such sense that it generates the Singal only when the the ltp of the current candle is higher than the high of the Singal candle which is the previous candle. This should solve your issues and I think this is doable.

Let me know
yes i have coded it like that only.. but the issue is during fast movements the price never returns to the signal price. What i want is i want to buy/sell at the hi/lo of the signal candle.So the afl throws the order at the signal candle.. if the high is breached in the next candle the order gets filled.. if hi doesnt breach ten it was a fake order.. it doesnt get triggered and thus gets cancelled.

Now the problem is in N+ they dont support order delete/order modify functions... Can you plz help with some other vendors who provide api??

Thanks

jagankris

yes i have coded it like that only.. but the issue is during fast movements the price never returns to the signal price. What i want is i want to buy/sell at the hi/lo of the signal candle.So the afl throws the order at the signal candle.. if the high is breached in the next candle the order gets filled.. if hi doesnt breach ten it was a fake order.. it doesnt get triggered and thus gets cancelled.

Now the problem is in N+ they dont support order delete/order modify functions... Can you plz help with some other vendors who provide api??

Thanks
As on September 2012
From Ami Broker:
plus = CreateObject('Nest.PlusApi')
plus.SetObjectName('Ami Client')
plus.PlaceOrder('BUY','Ami01','NSE','YESBANK-EQ','DAY','LIMIT',10,555.00,0.0,0,'NRML','0091-OTPUAT')
plus.ModifyOrder('Ami01','DAY','LIMIT',11,560.00,0,9)
plus.CancelOrder('Ami01')

Not sure if anything has changed.

As on September 2012
From Ami Broker:
plus = CreateObject('Nest.PlusApi')
plus.SetObjectName('Ami Client')
plus.PlaceOrder('BUY','Ami01','NSE','YESBANK-EQ','DAY','LIMIT',10,555.00,0.0,0,'NRML','0091-OTPUAT')
plus.ModifyOrder('Ami01','DAY','LIMIT',11,560.00,0,9)
plus.CancelOrder('Ami01')

Not sure if anything has changed.
Has this worked for you in the past??