Indian Brokers offering Algo Trading to Individual Traders(Reposting)

Cubt

Algo Trader
can anyone trade automatically with sahaj money with MSAT trading system. how it works and its order execution and its accuracy

MSAT is cheap but not the best in markets, but you get what you pay. It was not convincing for me to opt for their service, wanted to for the best in the market, that's why opted for symphony. May be after few years any new players enter who r better than symphony, then i would not hesitate to switch over.

looser89

algo trading cost comparison of indian brokers.
1 . symphony fintech
algo product = presto
total cost for custom strategy algo trading
10000+15000+37500 one time fee and 5000 per month
brokerage additional

2 .Wisdom capital
algo product = omnisys
10000 one time fees + 10000 per month
cheap brokerage plan

3 . secure bank
algo product. MSAT
total cost. 0
pay only brokerage

please reviews all the three brokers and if some one has more information please write down.

Algo

algo trading cost comparison of indian brokers.
1 . symphony fintech
algo product = presto
total cost for custom strategy algo trading
10000+15000+37500 one time fee and 5000 per month
brokerage additional

2 .Wisdom capital
algo product = omnisys
10000 one time fees + 10000 per month
cheap brokerage plan

3 . secure bank
algo product. MSAT
total cost. 0
pay only brokerage

please reviews all the three brokers and if some one has more information please write down.
For AmiBroker AFLs they chanrge either Rs. 5,000 per month or Rs. 25,000 for a tear.
For custom algos (both amibroker or MS XL macros or any other tool like java .net etc) they charge Rs. 7,500 per month or Rs. 37,500 for a year. Plus for strategy approval they charge Rs. 10,000 per stratgey. (http://symphonyfintech.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/presto-price-list-april-2014-sheet1-4.pdf)

I remember paying them 2 lacs for my first algo dev+ 1 year usage live ID+ Paper Trading ID. So in a way they are improving!!:clap:

Algo

For AmiBroker AFLs they chanrge either Rs. 5,000 per month or Rs. 25,000 for a tear.
For custom algos (both amibroker or MS XL macros or any other tool like java .net etc) they charge Rs. 7,500 per month or Rs. 37,500 for a year. Plus for strategy approval they charge Rs. 10,000 per stratgey. (http://symphonyfintech.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/presto-price-list-april-2014-sheet1-4.pdf)

I remember paying them 2 lacs for my first algo dev+ 1 year usage live ID+ Paper Trading ID. So in a way they are improving!!:clap:
Forgot to add, they will not even add a button without charging dev+testing fee for it (not my words). Usually customization cost is Rs. 15k-50k. If you are a developer you can take API usage license for unlimited period at Rs. 15,000

Thanks! This is a great list!

Does anyone have a review of Interactive Brokers in India? They offered a full API in Java/C++ and very fast execution in US. Its one of the largest brokers globally, and they have their own infrastructure without going through a broker and an API/infrastructure provider separately.
I am yet to start trading in Indian stocks.

No idea about IB in India but they were unsuitable for HFT in the US.

Algo

IB has developed TWS themselves. They have been providing this for more than 20 years so go ahead with eyes closed. But yes, HFT is not possible on IB because HFT algo requires latency in nano secs and if not, they are not HFT!!