I think that zerodha is tracking my orders. What should i do?

pannet1

Traders cant manage even one girlfriend, and you are talking of multiple? :)

Heck, Traders cant even find normal friends, and at least I have observed, that most successful traders have very few friends.

I may be wrong, as I have a habit of being wrong most of the time, but hey, My R:R is 1:3 :)

People who understand the last line, Thoko Tali :) Others go read Risk Management 101 :)
ha ha. i want to be your friend. i am not a girl. is it ok ?:D

Heck, Traders cant even find normal friends, and at least I have observed, that most successful traders have very few friends.

I may be wrong, as I have a habit of being wrong most of the time, but hey, My R:R is 1:3 :)

People who understand the last line, Thoko Tali :) Others go read Risk Management 101 :)
Hey Sumo, how do you think of all these funny replies man ?? :D:clapping:

Smart_trade

SexyTrader

Who said traders cannot manage even one girlfriend ? :lol: I can manage several of them with an ATM called NSE....NSE is the world's best ATM :) Safe, secure and now coming out with an IPO too

pannet1

ST Bro, NSE is the hardest ATM whose password changes every day....:D:D:D
If we don't have the password of the ATM, then its just At The Money.
If we do have the password of the ATM, then its rather In the Money.
:D

SexyTrader

ST Bro, NSE is the hardest ATM whose password changes every day....:D:D:D
NSE is a good AnyTimeMoney for me :thumb: I trade and pull cash out almost daily! .... but passwords do not change as fast as my girlfriends :)

SexyTrader

For how much time you have been doing it ?:thumb:

(Asking about pulling cash not girlfriend):D:D
On usual volatile days, I can pull out 10% (of trading capital) daily cash from NSE's AnyTimeMoney(ATM) :) Doing this for quite a long time

Its not difficult...it just requires you to ride and/or write the Index Options well ;)

goldenedge

This is why I love trading. No interruptions. No gf to suck my energy. Not many friends to waste time. No one to impress. Your hardwork pays you rewards(only you!).