HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm trading with this broker, quick withdrawal speed and customer service responsive, perform better than previous brokers. After all I just trade six months, so will back here after half one year. (cool)

The worst thing of Hotforex is that I have experienced several times problems and big delays with transferring and crediting funds.Last month they debited my account with 500,-? without reason and credited the amount back a week later.At the moment they are not crediting on my account funds that I have wired and explain it by pretending they "cannot see in their funds booking system". This delay occurs during a big movement of some currencies, which is strange.

what currency and what movement? are you the same dude as jett and christian11? coz as far as i can see its a bunch of BS? before you start posting some BS make sure to provide with some evidence, screenshots etc. 1 post and I can assure you there wont be a reply from this dude..

Dear admin, if its not too much to ask, can you check the IP addresses of jettmoore, christian11 and this nehelpedrol I have a feeling they are the same person.

Trading from volume area

Hi Traders,
if correctly indicate the levels of volume, they are good reference points for the next trading day. Please see attach examples.

My expirience with hotforex was negative.In the middle of the last year I opened an account with them puted some money in and start trading, First, I got lots of reqouts on my trades some of my good profit went into a loss by having 3 to 5 reqout per trade, while I was having super fast internet and a good computer, I kept 5 pips deviation in order to get some profit and dispite that in 1 mohth I triple my account; then send request to withdraw my profit . That was when trobles began, the deposit was made by debit card, they asked to send a copy of debit card and the statement with a charge in 1 month. They decline agan because couldn't put all the mohey on the card. I requested withdraw by wire and about a week later they decline agan; they wanted to see bank statements for 2 month with my name adress etc...
To make long story short, 2 month later they had all my information, but I still didnt get my money. They wasnt going to respond and kept dragging more time. Finally, I got very tired of all of this, and one nite bought few large positions against market and brought my acc. balance to zero and closed account.It was it with hotforex
Those guys are crooks and shouldn't be in this business, they not interesting for people to make and withdraw their money; I dont think anybody have a problem to deposit funds, they didnt ask about cc. copy. It was waste of time for me and I wish I new this web site before opening an account with them.

My expirience with hotforex was negative.In the middle of the last year I opened an account with them puted some money in and start trading, First, I got lots of reqouts on my trades some of my good profit went into a loss by having 3 to 5 reqout per trade, while I was having super fast internet and a good computer, I kept 5 pips deviation in order to get some profit and dispite that in 1 mohth I triple my account; then send request to withdraw my profit . That was when trobles began, the deposit was made by debit card, they asked to send a copy of debit card and the statement with a charge in 1 month. They decline agan because couldn't put all the mohey on the card. I requested withdraw by wire and about a week later they decline agan; they wanted to see bank statements for 2 month with my name adress etc...
To make long story short, 2 month later they had all my information, but I still didnt get my money. They wasnt going to respond and kept dragging more time. Finally, I got very tired of all of this, and one nite bought few large positions against market and brought my acc. balance to zero and closed account.It was it with hotforex
Those guys are crooks and shouldn't be in this business, they not interesting for people to make and withdraw their money; I dont think anybody have a problem to deposit funds, they didnt ask about cc. copy. It was waste of time for me and I wish I new this web site before opening an account with them.

hahaha you are one funny guy, trust me changing usernames in the same forum wont help? the dates of the complaints was what? 6 months ago? oh .. come on... whats your account number? I can personally have an account manager check it for you. but i doubt you would even reply.. spammers until proven other wise, I dont mean to be mean, but the issue is all over forexpeacearmy regarding fake stupid reviews posted by paid stupid people. all talk no details. bunch of blah blah blah.

if i had any BAD personal experience with hotforex trust me, the first thing i would do is actually provide screenshots, conversations, account numbers, and file cases with the CySec and traders court at FPA. NOT SOME STUPID 1 POST about an issue that happend half a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.