HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoch

Its not like an advice, and i do not consent it, but it does happen,, honestly my forex income comes in as remittance, its not taxed on my end, i only pay whatever fees comes with the transfer, its not like im making millions
Do you withdraw from Hotforex using Skrill or Neteller?

stoch

It is obvious that despite of restrictions many indian people trades Forex (don't know whether from India or outside the country), and actually this broker, HotForex, offers a customer service in this language.
I think it's still possible to trade with Hotforex in India through local IB.

It is obvious that despite of restrictions many indian people trades Forex (don't know whether from India or outside the country), and actually this broker, HotForex, offers a customer service in this language.
Do you know which payment method they using to withdraw/deposit to INT broker? Can they withdraw by wire transfer method?

Im not sure wire transfer would do it!! but usually i think (im not sure) its through third parties money processors, like when people do online jobs and get paid then have their money transfered from paypal or skrill, i think it works the same, there is not telling if the money coming to the bank is from forex or online jobs or remittances!

stoch

Im not sure wire transfer would do it!! but usually i think (im not sure) its through third parties money processors, like when people do online jobs and get paid then have their money transfered from paypal or skrill, i think it works the same, there is not telling if the money coming to the bank is from forex or online jobs or remittances!
Yes exactly. Wire transfers are closely monitored and as forex is not quite legal in India such remittances may face some issues from bank, delaying clearing, blocking transactions or rejecting them with fees deduction. Waste of time, in short!

it might be a case to case basis, but pls do go to their website payoneer.com and try contacting support. and do ask about the fees etc, and about bank accounts linked to it!! if you think its convinient then you may do it :) or there are other options like webmoney neteller and skrill. payoneer offers a mastercard which is very handy.

Normally I dont have exactly number from the CS of any bank or payment companies. I often check it on Google, how much is the fee when you withdraw from your broker ? Please tell how much % you get deducted?

Status
Not open for further replies.