Has anyone ever sucessfully logged into reliance money instatrade

Friends,
reliance money is mainly for big traders.
Small investors can't cet any benefits.
Their officials are perhaps believe in theory
but have no practical knowledge.they have
made category of stocks in their own way.
Every now and then they change it and abondon
trading in their own style.platform is not customer
friendly.

I am also facing the same problem with INSTA trade. after logging in watch list is displayed but it gets disconnected within a second automatically.

I repeatedly complaining to the company but no responce.

I am having vista IE 7 with Java 6 update 12

Has anybody is successfully connected to Inst trade in March 2009 . please help for setting.
They have made some changes recently and Jawa 6 gives some problems for last 3-4 days. Their helpdesk asked me to remove Jawa 6 ( thru Add/Remove programmes ) and reload Jawa 5 fron their site. After that my commodities Instatrade started working. I was having a problem of rates not getting refreshed on the terminal.

Take help from their help desk,they have improved a lot.:cool:

Smart_trade

Basic Troubleshooting guide for INSTA TRADE:

The new version of InstaTrade works in JavaRunTimeEnvironment (JRE) as Microsoft is not providing support for JVM.

Some basic things to check for system works properly on InstaTrade are as follows:

Computer having Internet explorer version 6 or later.
For PC having Internet Explorer version 6.0, we have to install J2SE runtime environment 5.0 update 14. (If we found any more entries of JavaRuntime Environment in add-remove program, kindly remove the same.)
ftp://megatrade:[email protected]/megadownload/jre-1_5_0_14-windows-i586-p.zip (username: megatrade & password - megatrade)

For PC having Internet Explorer version 7.0, we have to install J2SE runtime environment 6.0.
Popup blocker has to be kept TURNOFF
Need to remove all type of toolbar, Yahoo mail, yahoo browser services.
Clean temporary internet files and temp files from computer. Delete cookies also.
Active X should be active.
Keep max 15 scripts in a single market watch.
If possible, disable antivirus software during market hours.
Disable Windows Firewall.

BASUDEO